Trainer Search

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
(the latest trainer does work btw) With the new mechanics and everything, can we get a trainer-update that gives thing for nations like Ming Metociracy and Splendor ? they are new mechanics and the trainer lacks them to max them out

vikingsiege

Reaction score
(the latest trainer does work btw) With the new mechanics and everything, can we get a trainer-update that gives thing for nations like Ming Metociracy and Splendor ? they are new mechanics and the trainer lacks them to max them out

Apologies if this isn't the place to ask, but how are you getting the latest trainer to work? It does the same thing for me as for Babylon; that being it makes the sounds as though everything is activated, and the trainer screen shows the cheats as being activated, but none of them actually do anything. Game's up-to-date and has the dlc as well as the content pack, so I'm genuinely curious as to what could be blocking the trainer from working.

ali_master20

Reaction score
hi
i wanna a trainer for v1.6.0.0
pls i didnt find it
also i have the all dlcs
(Wealth of Nations)my last dlc

Last edited:

Strits

Reaction score
Apologies if this isn't the place to ask, but how are you getting the latest trainer to work? It does the same thing for me as for Babylon; that being it makes the sounds as though everything is activated, and the trainer screen shows the cheats as being activated, but none of them actually do anything. Game's up-to-date and has the dlc as well as the content pack, so I'm genuinely curious as to what could be blocking the trainer from working.
I got sometime it's worked, sometime dont. In other word it's ureliable

carnakov

Donor
Reaction score
The new trainer seems to work for me (two hours gaming and work perfectly). (THANKS !!!)

Babylon

Donor
Reaction score
After I saw some getting the trainer to work I tried doing multiple things, including change compatibility mode, run as admin (also the game), start a new game and not once did it work.

Could someone throw some lucky dust towards me so I can get it to work.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
I have found -some- of the cheats dont work like number 9 colonization in a month does not work at all, it will activate but the cheat has no effect

ali_master20

Reaction score
trainer for v1.6.0.0
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

kelvinvds

Donor
Reaction score
It worked for me, but now it doesn't work anymore. No idea what causes it to not work anymore.

Edit: it seems to be not working for some nations. I started a game as Jianzhou and formed Manchu and then formed Qing. When I formed Qing it stopped working.

Last edited:

Babylon

Donor
Reaction score
trainer for v1.6.0.0
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Here is an idea. Why don't you just update your pirated game.. The Patchs is not linked to DLC, but are released along them. If you have a legit copy you should already have higher than 1.6. If not, download the patches.

And stop spamming the same crying wish for an trainer for an OUTDATED version you lazy motherf...... :)

ali_master20

Reaction score
there is f ucking issue
my game shaggy by codex
and I couldnt find a suitable updates
do you have the full version?
if you have it Give me the link
im totally new in this shit.you mother f....

Strits

Reaction score
It worked for me, but now it doesn't work anymore. No idea what causes it to not work anymore.

Edit: it seems to be not working for some nations. I started a game as Jianzhou and formed Manchu and then formed Qing. When I formed Qing it stopped working.
Same here. After form spain its just not work anymore

nekotamo

Reaction score
After the Ming patch,the trainer does not work after the save or load,please fix
Thank you,the trainers are gr8