Trainer Search

Skitters

Reaction score
After the Ming patch,the trainer does not work after the save or load,please fix
Thank you,the trainers are gr8

I wasn't aware a patch had been implemented after the Mandate of Heaven update. The trainer stopped working for me as well after I reloaded a save due to the game crashing.

nekotamo

Reaction score
I wasn't aware a patch had been implemented after the Mandate of Heaven update. The trainer stopped working for me as well after I reloaded a save due to the game crashing.
gonna have a fix anytime soon?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated with a fix for movement and colonization .

Lifik

Reaction score
Great job, it's again working after forming another nation.

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
Unless I'm getting this wrong, the development cheat still doesn't work. When you say the development screen you mean the one in the macro builder right?

jhs

Reaction score
Hmm... Super developmen doesn't work. Why this is happening?

Jasiniok

Reaction score
My game's crashing a damn lot... I'm using MrAntiFun's 1.20 trainer, and the base game 1.20 trainer, but whenever I try to click my army sometimes, or even pausing the game, it'll directly crash... unplayable :|

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Anyone else having crashing problems ? .

thefarlock

Reaction score
Not me. Have been playing one game straight for about 2 hours and no issues. Colonization is still bugged at times but usually just by unsetting and setting it again does the trick.

Edit: However, I don't run vanilla EU4 but got all the DLC.

Jasiniok

Reaction score
Not me. Have been playing one game straight for about 2 hours and no issues. Colonization is still bugged at times but usually just by unsetting and setting it again does the trick.

Edit: However, I don't run vanilla EU4 but got all the DLC.
What windows are you using? What're your compability settings? Are you running the game as administrator?
Thanks in advance. :) 'd be helpful

thefarlock

Reaction score
What windows are you using? What're your compability settings? Are you running the game as administrator?
Thanks in advance. :) 'd be helpful

The trainer is running in Windows 10 mode, no compability settings and with administrator rights.
The game is Steam version on Windows 10 with no compability settings nor administrator rights.

Jasiniok

Reaction score
Super development never work. Please fix it.
The development still does not work,please fix,thanks in advance
Why bother with it? It does have only 25/25/25 properties, activate the adm/dip/mil power cheat, and then just add development using macro-builder [ B ] key.
P.s: To help you on achieving it faster, get runescape auto clicker.
The trainer is running in Windows 10 mode, no compability settings and with administrator rights.
The game is Steam version on Windows 10 with no compability settings nor administrator rights.
Tried running it on win 10 with adm. rights and win. 8 compability, didn't have any issues anymore, thanks. :)

MasterChocho

Reaction score
Why bother with it? It does have only 25/25/25 properties, activate the adm/dip/mil power cheat, and then just add development using macro-builder [ B ] key.
P.s: To help you on achieving it faster, get runescape auto clicker.

Tried running it on win 10 with adm. rights and win. 8 compability, didn't have any issues anymore, thanks. :)
Bro teach me that thing for development i beg you pls