Trainer Search

Demron

Reaction score
Hmmm I have a huge problem with F10 (No War Exhaustion). Everytime I activate this, the game crashes instantly. Maybe it's because a Hotfix of the game was released (1.24.1) ?

Xd232

Reaction score
I think the Instant Movement cheat is broken beacause when I select 27K(exemple) units they only go by one 1 following other units(1 too) to a selected province....

Xd232

Reaction score
Does anyone else have that problem with the fast movement option ?

Big Apple

Reaction score
@Xd232

Yeah, the fast movement option only works when you zoom in enough until you can see your units (their physical appearance). Stops working if you zoom out very far. A very weird bug indeed.

SGVK

Reaction score
After a while in the game, I suddenly go from positive money to negative. For example if I earn 2000 gold per month, after a while it suddenly goes to -2000 per month and I inevitably go bankrupt and screws up my game... I tried not using the money cheat option but it still does it. Anyone else having this problem or something similar? Thanks!

hansdwq

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Sir, the Trainer really Needs more new Options to add since the game has new Features .
I hope u can take a look if u have the time for it. Thank you for all the Trainers u did

For Example:
-All Units Full Army Drill
-Spy Network Construction always 100 when u send a spy to a Nation
-Piety for Muslim Nations Option A = always 100/ B= always -100
-Supporting Rebels always successful