Trainer Search

thebexa

Reaction score
So anyone here test the new trainer ? As I remember there was problem with Super City Development in v1.23

iuli

Reaction score
which trainer are you guys using for Rule of Britania? I tried several from the latest versions and none worked Edit: never mind, it works, i needed to start it before entering the game, in the first menu

Last edited:

eminkral28

Reaction score
Admin I think you should improve trainer so my suggestion is if i want money i take 1000 gold not 99k please pay attantion to this suggest.

thebexa

Reaction score
which trainer are you guys using for Rule of Britania? I tried several from the latest versions and none worked Edit: never mind, it works, i needed to start it before entering the game, in the first menu
Run the game first, then run the trainer. You can run trainer even the game is still in windowed and waiting to be clicked on play

Robin Black

Reaction score
Num Key Options Are Not Working For Me & There Is No Guide On How To Activate Those. Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? Thanks.
i Did Start The Game First Then The Trainer.
EDIT: i Don't Know If This Will Be Of ANy Help, But i Own All DLCs And My Game Is Updated.

thebexa

Reaction score
Num Key Options Are Not Working For Me & There Is No Guide On How To Activate Those. Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? Thanks.
i Did Start The Game First Then The Trainer.
EDIT: i Don't Know If This Will Be Of ANy Help, But i Own All DLCs And My Game Is Updated.
Did you check that NUMBER LOCK is on , or not ?

IXenoStyle

Reaction score
i just try the trainer but it just sound BEEP...I can activate the trainer. can anyone help me?

Lindemann

Reaction score
It Probably should work for 1.25.1 there was no major changes only couple of bugfixes did you tried the trainer before asking for an update ?

jinxers

Reaction score
it works as long as you have the right version, but there is a problem with { super city development }, so time it will affect counties that weren't own by player.