Trainer Search

Kschenko111

Reaction score
Usually on the 1.9.2.0 i could attack cities without losing moral, but now I do. this isn't really such a big Issue, but usually i like to build my empires really quickly

Kogre

Reaction score
kschenko, seperated into new categories land morale is number pad 4

Fleshhunter

Reaction score
I know, but even with this activated it doesnt work for me, not sure why.. but everything else is perfect)
It is 99 moral...Sure not invincible moral but when you can get all the techs for military easily that doesn't really matter when you can just get tactics...(Which can make a siege as quick as an assault)

JackOfBritain

Reaction score
Thanks old bean, but I am confused whether this also works for multilayer also - as I am continuously disconnecting (de sync) every time the trainer is activated.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks old bean, but I am confused whether this also works for multilayer also - as I am continuously disconnecting (de sync) every time the trainer is activated.

Let me make it clear for you alright :)

MrAntiFun trainers are made for use on SinglePlayer only!

If the trainer might work on MultiPlayer it does not mean that its safe, you are risking your account, use any of MrAntiFun trainers in your own risk

JackOfBritain

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick reply. May I ask why the trainers are not for multiplayer too, or is it too hard to create?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the quick reply. May I ask why the trainers are not for multiplayer too, or is it too hard to create?

There are few answers for that:

1. Dependent of which game it is (lets say Server - Sided game are hard to hack)

2. As MrAntiFun was say in some of hes topics, Cheat online is not fun and ruin the game.

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
Update Trainer please and can you add instant colonization.

Last edited: