Trainer Search

Kogre

Reaction score
you guys do realize, the trainer still works...? it's working right now at latest update. 1.11 is the only part of the game version needed for it to work, the hotfix # doesn't matter.

User.No.888

Reaction score
you guys do realize, the trainer still works...? it's working right now at latest update. 1.11 is the only part of the game version needed for it to work, the hotfix # doesn't matter.
I know that it still works...
The only problem is the GOD MODE
The problem with the GOD MODE seems to be the loss of morale during the battles...
You don't lose any soldiers, but you lose the battle because the morale drops to zero (when fighting better armies and/or on siege assaults)...

Nila95

Reaction score
Calm down guys, he has loads of other trainers to do, ontop of his own life. The latest version of the trainer still works with 11.4

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
Just relax maybe there will be another patch and that's why he is waiting for the patch then he might add the trainer.

CRDV

Reaction score
It's been quite a while since a update, has he forgotten about us :(

Kernow

Reaction score
wait guys, he'll be working on it. We'll just need to let him know the game is updated or the check sum is update. Give him time, hes totally got so many more to make, test, update and a life to live.

Duw sawya a'n Duk a'n Kernow!

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
He has a life he not going to waste his entire life making trainers. He has his personal life what he likes to do spend time with everyone else. Just relax wait for a new one.

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
On the steam discussions people are saying they were reports of a update coming soon i don't know when it will come out so we wait.

Fleshhunter

Reaction score
I know the update will not come out for awhile...As it with its expansion hasn't have a date added to it to my knowledge

TheDumbNut

Reaction score
The problem I seem to have is if I put too many of the hacks on like land morale, navy morale and every single one of them my game crashes but if I leave some out it doesnt its quite weird

Game Univers

Reaction score
Update trainer 1.11.0.0
When i siege a province my soldiers DIE
PLS think about my reply.
Thanks

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
Everyone give him time to update this trainer he has other to do to. So just wait and play without the trainer.

Fleshhunter

Reaction score
Everyone give him time to update this trainer he has other to do to. So just wait and play without the trainer.
Two things...One...Issues with the trainer were said about a month ago(Really about 2)...Second...Everything besides that works...

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
Latest game trainer posted crashes game. (1.11.0.0 +16 on game version 1.11.4.0)
Pity, I could use the fast builds.