Trainer Search

Game Univers

Reaction score
MrAntifun please do something with GOD MODE
When i assault a province soldiers die

Rhodium_Ipotus

Reaction score
I found that if u start the trainer the launch the game go to the game that you want to have the trainer on and wait ten days pause then active f1-f12, then wait a month and activate 1-3 on the numpad. 4 and 5 have a tendency to crash the game. Plus u can't assault provinces if u do u still lose soldiers even if u have god mode on, wait for the siege to end over time.

Last edited:

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
I found that if u start the trainer the launch the game go to the game that you want to have the trainer on and wait ten days pause then active f1-f12, then wait a month and activate 1-3 on the numpad. 4 and 5 have a tendency to crash the game. Plus u can't assault provinces if u do u still lose soldiers even if u have god mode on
Don't assault provinces wait until the city surrenders and you win the Siege without losing men. Don't assault just wait until you win the Siege.

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
Please bump this up on your priority list. Some of the trainer features would be nice if they didn't crash the game.

Paradoxus95

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun can you please work on a new trainer it makes me nervous to see all my soldiers diying cause i move them from east to west

pilotnui

Reaction score
Update Europa Universalis 4 V1.12.0.0 Trainer
PLEASE............................................................