Trainer Search

LudiBamBudi

Reaction score
Yes, pls update the Trainer again! Don't let them win :| many people would be happy for a new trainer :)

Think about it, it would be great! And it's christmas :D

Tsuchi

Reaction score
hi,please update. i never use cheats in multyplayer,not in this game anyway. i actually only use them to farm elites for characters in solo mode, since the devs, beeing the supreme assholes they are,made them so to farm them legit you would have to dedicate your entire life to this single game,wich quite frankly,**** them. I need the trainer to keep actually playing the game legit on a competitive level becouse,with new characters released every month or so ( especially with the variations introduced for a while,wich will increase in the future even more) it will be impossible to gain elites for all of them in them for me with my limited time. just like you, i have a life man. thanks for your work i used some of your other trainers in the past. great work,you are very talented and a honest person.

by the way i just made a small donation to help you with your job. i fealt like you deserve one for your honest atttitude with people. forgot to leave my id, but it does not matter i just wanted to tell you in case you wander were the latest donation come from. it's symbolic one tough,so it's not mutch

Last edited:

Tsuchi

Reaction score
up

i saw the fact that we can change the exe with the previous version (the 6.0) to use the old trainer , but i would rather not do this and would apprreciate if this gets covered till it lasts, since apprrntly it has another good year of pretty mutch monlty added new characters and stuff till they stop updating, or even more depnding of the fanbase,if they menage to make it grow more, so it would be btter to update the trainer accordingly. please do it admin

sleepingdoggy

Reaction score
I'm down for a new trainer. Need something to spice up the game since the player base is dwindling.

cyberjason

Reaction score
Patience everyone :), i would love one soon as well since it is hard to get online matches anymore ^-^

LordLilaPause

Reaction score
Sure .. ONLNIE is dead ... and for solo is a trainer welcome
So we need a new Trainer for current version <.<
And nowhere on the internetz is a working ... i checked it =(

cyberjason

Reaction score
Sure .. ONLNIE is dead ... and for solo is a trainer welcome
So we need a new Trainer for current version <.<
And nowhere on the internetz is a working ... i checked it =(
Yeah online is dead for the PC version whereas console it is becoming an Esport.

Tsuchi

Reaction score
yeah just to be compleatly clear i don't wan't an online trainer either. as i said i don't plan on actually cheat in this game. i just need those elite stats buffs to play competiti at legit a high level,they are a rather important game changer when you play at high skill level, they DO make a difference. i just cannot and will not spend the next 200 hours in solo arenas to farm them. no thanks. i did it once by the way. up to tier 3 ( no alts ) i farmed them legit. never again. sorry.