Trainer Search

cyberjason

Reaction score
yeah just to be compleatly clear i don't wan't an online trainer either. as i said i don't plan on actually cheat in this game. i just need those elite stats buffs to play competiti at legit a high level,they are a rather important game changer when you play at high skill level, they DO make a difference. i just cannot and will not spend the next 200 hours in solo arenas to farm them. no thanks. i did it once by the way. up to tier 3 ( no alts ) i farmed them legit. never again. sorry.
Yeah.

Tief

Donor
Reaction score
Solo Play, What time new trainer added ? Please...

Latman

Reaction score
yeah a word from MrAF will be nice on that case.. if its NO. then NO.

Tsuchi

Reaction score
what does it mean if it's No it's No? why shuolden't he do this? we are asking nothing major really. i think he has a schedule to follow to update trainers and we have to wait our turn. i only hope it will not take mutch longer still

Latman

Reaction score
what does it mean if it's No it's No? why shuolden't he do this? we are asking nothing major really. i think he has a schedule to follow to update trainers and we have to wait our turn. i only hope it will not take mutch longer still
actually no.. if you check like 5 last pages youll find his post where he told he will or maybe not update this trainer..

Tsuchi

Reaction score
actually no.. if you check like 5 last pages youll find his post where he told he will or maybe not update this trainer..

and he also said that he will update if there is requests. inb4 like 20 people including a couple donors requested it. i've read about this guy he does not struck me as someone who would be gratuitly a dick with his fans. if he said he will update after enough requests he will. i'm only a bit bored about waiting, but i have other games to finish and other things to do while i wait. i only hope it doesen't take mutch longer...

Tsuchi

Reaction score
see? i knew he was reading. we just have to wait for our turn, as i expected he follows a schedule.

by the way thanks man

Tief

Donor
Reaction score
I find him trainer, just ''Num.1 infinite healt''
Evolve v1.0 Plus 9 Trainer, 16-02-2015, FLiNG

Latman

Reaction score
I find him trainer, just ''Num.1 infinite healt''
Evolve v1.0 Plus 9 Trainer, 16-02-2015, FLiNG
yup can confirm that.. Inf Health is working from that trainer For Hunters and For Monsters.

LudiBamBudi

Reaction score
i played a few matches yesterday as Hunter and as Monster. was immortal. Inf Health working.
there is not even a "cheat activated"! it just makes bing and thats all. tryed it with the 1.0 +9 and the first one!

Latman

Reaction score
there is not even a "cheat activated"! it just makes bing and thats all. tryed it with the 1.0 +9 and the first one!
lol... do you even read what we talking about? we not talking about Trainers that was released here by MAF. we talking about totally different trainer that was released by other release group almost a year ago BUT Inf. Health in it still working.

Latman

Reaction score
i hope it wont be a story that one day we actually will get an updated trainer and day after that Evolve already will have a fresh patch.... now that will be sad.

Latman

Reaction score
see? i knew he was reading. we just have to wait for our turn, as i expected he follows a schedule.

by the way thanks man
so i guess you still thinking about some "our turn" etc? =D