Trainer Search

behold69

Reaction score
has anyone received an update to the game?supposed to be a 3GB patch on day one and i havent seen it,

Kronoz

Reaction score
Evolve game is already updated with update patch 1, no more updates until you get to the next dlc Behemoth

DragonRaven

Reaction score
anyone know the cheat engine table for leveling skills? its a pain in the butt to find. i think the address changes every time you restart the game

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
I found an odd Hiccup using Lazarus. Using Instant Cooldown seems to lock up his Lazarus Device meaning no ability to res. I've tried it at the start of the mission, after a hunter got dropped, and randomly out in the field and it still doesn't go off.

Jason Ltg

Reaction score
And can you pls make a trainer for Evolve Race Edition PLS Im dying for thisi want to play this before i go camp.

rivaille

Reaction score
Mrantifun could you add mega exp. for leveling faster and skill points like when you heal a teamate you get all the start to got the the next character. ? Btw nice trainer but if you can add this it would be perfect!

dr.Mabuse.jr

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun! First of all Thank You for the trainers. Always the place I head for trainers that actually Work.
You may possibly be the best trainer-programmer on this planet at the moment and certainly the most prolific.
I have two questions for you, if you have time:
Could you possibly add exp. points to the trainer as mentioned also by others, Thanks!! (I see that fx cheath-happens's got that in their otherwise inferior trainer)

Secondly; why is your name ''Antifun''? Is it because you are a dark genious who sit in a Castle and wish to end all fun'n games, or?
I am sincere about question too. We want to know more the person who provides us with this amazing amount of trainers. They seem to often be first on the arena and more than that: has the best quality.

In respect,

/dr. Mabuse

PS: Have used trainers back from the vic20 & C-64 days where you had to program the games yourself from a basic-manual and they diseappeared as soon as you switched off the maschine - there were not storage back then; not even floppy disks and much less harddisks ;- )

dayium

Reaction score
Thanks, keep up with this, your trainers are very appreciated

Bigred2552

Super Donor
Reaction score
MAF, I know you said you were working on an update for the trainer. Any updates on how that's going? I know you're busy, so was just curious.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
MAF, I know you said you were working on an update for the trainer. Any updates on how that's going? I know you're busy, so was just curious.
Uhm , Yea sorry i kinda got with with college stuff , Please list everything you want to be in this trainer , New cheats or update of current cheats and i will do it first thing tomorrow morning .

RavenSinger

Reaction score
Uhm , Yea sorry i kinda got with with college stuff , Please list everything you want to be in this trainer , New cheats or update of current cheats and i will do it first thing tomorrow morning .

XP
Cooldown for those abilities not affected by the current trainer.
Full evolve meter (?)
Inf Buff duration

Last edited:

derpy mcgee

Reaction score
Ok, i have a dumb question. Can I get VAC banned for using the trainer in the games SOLO modes? and if i make steam in offline mode and play EVOLVE will i still get VAC banned?

Last edited:

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Mega XP for sure.
If you can fix the bug I mentioned in my previous post about the cooldown cheat locking out Lazarus Device I'd be grateful.
Other than those the Trainer's nice and solid as is.