Trainer Search

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
hey nice trainer! so i can use the trainer in solo or do i need to go fully in the offline mode?
Anyone using it in Solo?
You should have no problems in Solo even if you're logged in. Typically you need to be reported before you're at risk.

Pewling

Reaction score
Hey Mr.Antifun, tried to use this in multiplayer as we were testing the game on the hardest difficulty and wanted an early defense, but as it turns out most of it doesn't work there and if you use the gold cheat, it'll go to your partner but not yourself. Is it purely meant to be used for singleplayer only? (Everything works there just fine)

rivaille

Reaction score
People like you are just assholes... jeez. You shouldnt even be allowed to use Antifuns trainers...
Cry more. The reason is because mrantifun said I will work on it tomorrow like few days ago and after that he made other trainers and let this trainer out of date thats why I said. People like you should know to shut their mouth before judge people.

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Cry more. The reason is because mrantifun said I will work on it tomorrow like few days ago and after that he made other trainers and let this trainer out of date thats why I said. People like you should know to shut their mouth before judge people.
I think that's quite enough. Thoxen was imo needlessly harsh, but there's no need to lash out in response like that. MAF will get out the trainer when he can, Life comes first. Just be patient and enjoy the game until then. :)

JONAHLIM12

Reaction score
in Solo Mode, it works just fine, but my mouse cursor goes missing after that..., anyone has/had this?

thoxen

Reaction score
Just think that you should be more thankful that he is doing this for free... the fact that he had to do others trainers too just shows how much work he actually he has. I mean he is doing it for free >.> and his trainers are awesome.

rivaille

Reaction score
Just think that you should be more thankful that he is doing this for free... the fact that he had to do others trainers too just shows how much work he actually he has. I mean he is doing it for free >.> and his trainers are awesome.
why do you say the same thing twice? Maybe i do have another opinion. I never said i wans't thankful you made it that way.

Latman

Reaction score
You should have no problems in Solo even if you're logged in. Typically you need to be reported before you're at risk.
that is wrong... read what is VAC and how its working.. you dont need to be reported to be banned.

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
that is wrong... read what is VAC and how its working.. you dont need to be reported to be banned.
VAC works through all players data while they're connected to the server. The amount of data processed at any one time is limited to the amount of traffic it can handle thus it's a limited risk. The reason I mentioned reporting is because that's a more direct and active way of getting banned because it puts the spotlight on you. You're at risk either way.

thoxen

Reaction score
why do you say the same thing twice? Maybe i do have another opinion. I never said i wans't thankful you made it that way.
Sorry... You kinda made it seem like it because you were complaining >< Guess i misunderstood...

Quang Ly

Reaction score
need something boost to get the supp medic exp to unlock the character

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys ,There was a snow storm in my country and i couldn't use the internet , Please list whatever you want me to do and if an update to newer versions is required let me know , I will do it right after RimWorld update if someone post a list .

PREDATOR1121

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys ,There was a snow storm in my country and i couldn't use the internet , Please list whatever you want me to do and if an update to newer versions is required let me know , I will do it right after RimWorld update if someone post a list .
I would just want a mega xp for abilities and levels option added to the trainer my friend :)

Last edited:

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
That had to suck.

-Repair Cooldown cheat regarding Lazarus device
-EXP/Skill Cheat if Possible
-Individual Infinite Shield/Health if possible.

kolb94

Reaction score
Agreeing with Zeroko, would love it if I could use Hank's orbital barrage over and over again.