Trainer Search

Cheshya

Reaction score
Here's the thing; Super Achievements was always kinda buggy and it sent a lot of high value data around on the leader boards. Really if you do add something like Super Achievements, making each point action count as 10, 50, or 100 instead of just 1 seems like the ideal. Not the broken 1 = 10000000 thing like before. I'm rather glad that isn't in the current Trainer.

ailes50

Reaction score
Here's the thing; Super Achievements was always kinda buggy and it sent a lot of high value data around on the leader boards. Really if you do add something like Super Achievements, making each point action count as 10, 50, or 100 instead of just 1 seems like the ideal. Not the broken 1 = 10000000 thing like before. I'm rather glad that isn't in the current Trainer.

The trainer is made to work offline and playing in solo mod affect your stats, however, the game got an offline save system so just by turning off your internet, it won't affect your online stats and you will keep the XP you won with your hunter/monster

Cheshya

Reaction score
I should update everyone here, it was announced the next patch for the game will likely be either:

A) Late this week (Unlikely)
B) Early Next Week (Kinda Likely)
C) Late Next Week (Extremely Likely)

Based on this post and of course their patch track record, which sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaKuramoto

Reaction score
The trainer is made to work offline and playing in solo mod affect your stats, however, the game got an offline save system so just by turning off your internet, it won't affect your online stats and you will keep the XP you won with your hunter/monster
Don't really care how it's done as long as it's done.

Zulav

Reaction score
Awesome trainer! It helps a lot! but is there possibility to have super achievement in v2.0o trainer?

wwimpe

Reaction score
Add level up or a way to unlock new characters to the trainer!

SteezyPrime

Reaction score
Add level up or a way to unlock new characters to the trainer!
He is giving you unlimited Jet pack, no reload,Cool down, instant evolve 1 hit kills and you still want a "level up" how lazy can you be? Also he can't do the unlock new characters i'm sure if he wanted to he could but thats DLC those characters go for $7.50 each, not including the monster, a lawsuit would come his way because that is theft. Moral of the story is get a season pass, and donate make a reasonable request (Super achievements) and he may fill it.

AnnaKuramoto

Reaction score
I would imagine they all work for Multiplayer . . .

. . . for the minute or two before you get banned.

Mr. Necros

Reaction score
So yeah they released a new patch and I wonder what they mean by
"Implemented additional security measures and fixes" in the patch notes.
Either way, can't seem to activate the 2.00 trainer at all now. Possible updates for 2.1.1 ?

AnnaKuramoto

Reaction score
Damn, I was really hoping you were just waiting until after the patch to give us Super Achievements.
It ain't happening is it? :(

Oh_That_Guy

Reaction score
for some reason when i try to open the file with the trainer in, it says "unexpected end of archive" and when i try to open the trainer it says "the archive is either in an unkown format or damaged" and "cannot execute". is that a problem with my winrar or what? PLZ HALP!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
for some reason when i try to open the file with the trainer in, it says "unexpected end of archive" and when i try to open the trainer it says "the archive is either in an unkown format or damaged" and "cannot execute". is that a problem with my winrar or what? PLZ HALP!
make sure your antivirus is turned off,if still apear error then i suggest to take these steps.
1.Make sure your antivirus isn't blocking the trainer
2.Disable UAC
3.Run the Trainer as Admin
4.Rename the trainer

Oh_That_Guy

Reaction score
It also says the "archive is corrupt" and "unexpected end of archive" when i try to rename it

Oh_That_Guy

Reaction score
And as it wont let me remove the trainer from the zip file i cant run as admin
Is anyone else having this problem, or had it and found away to fix it?

ailes50

Reaction score
And as it wont let me remove the trainer from the zip file i cant run as admin
Is anyone else having this problem, or had it and found away to fix it?

Be sure to turn off your antivirus BEFORE dowloading the trainer if you still have problems try to use 7zip