Trainer Search

dcieslik

Reaction score
Give him a moment, after all, only the new version has come out and you already want to update.

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
New version, 0.7 has been released MrAntiGod, will be needing an update when you get a minute next! They added new Master level AI that are literally just impossible to beat, gonna need infinite health and stamina as soon as you are able to update. Cheers!

Yeah was playing through as normal and came across a new area called the Crossroads, it was full of red armoured demon knights which I could handle, but there was also a large blue demon knight with dual swords who was literally unhittable, he'd parry most attacks and dodge everything else, was super aggressive and delivered huge combo flurries, I just couldn't beat him at all. He knocked me out like five times before I finally died, I don't think I hit him once and they were extended battles across multiple rooms. Sadness.

Was wondering, is it possible to make the trainer have a few more options, also? We could use an infinite "red health" and an infinite "yellow health" setting because I'd like to play through with the fear and capability of being knocked out, but never taking any damage that could kill me, because of permadeath. It'd be like a better checkpoint system almost. Also could use options for shield stamina, since when you are using a shield you get a "block gauge" that depletes as you take hits etc. Also wouldn't be a bad idea to have infinite mana too, the blue bar, even though it's not used yet it might be eventually. Also if possible, having infinite "crystal ammo" would be great - there's these crystals you can find late in the game that charge a few items, but they're rare and powerful...would be great to have an infinite battery. Infinite XP wouldn't be amiss either if you can manage that, would be great for both the main game and the arena section.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work as always MrAntiGod! You're a star.

Last edited:

Deathz

Reaction score
Did he just give up on updating lol or is he doing something rn