Trainer Search

JackTheGuy

Reaction score
+1 Please pretty please.

A few suggestions if I may.

Inf items (999 should be enough, I think)
Item duplication (for uniques and those paininthebutt black shards, knowwhatImean?)
Stun and paralysis immunity
Stats and skills points
Reputation points
Skill cooldown
Inf HP and mana

LacunaLeora

Reaction score
Jack i agree with you but i must add in how id like to see the trainer list :)

1. Godmode
2. Inf Mana
3. Inf Gold
4. Inf Items
5. Inf Trait Points
6. Inf Skill Points
7. Inf Skill Cooldown
8. Stun Immunity
9. Paralysis Immunity

thought i think options 8 and 9 might be harder to nail down ive tried to find them using cheat engine ive had limited sucess with gold, HP and Mana but for me after i try to refine the processes after the 3rd scan it has a fit and no longer finds anything and thats on 4 bits

JackTheGuy

Reaction score
Inf items -> sell -> inf gold.

Got another option request.

Inf restore skill

Char starts with 2 restores per sleep, then upgrades to max 4 per sleep. If it's inf, don't need to carry HP potions or restore spells for companions, more inv space for other loot, and of course don't need to go back to inn all the time.

Also if stat/skill points can't be done for now, do XP instead and we can get stat/skill points with that.

LacunaLeora

Reaction score
lol i saw people add a whopper of a necessity so ive added it so MrAntiFun's crew can see it XD

1. Godmode
2. Inf Mana
3. Inf Gold
4. Inf Items
5. Inf Trait Points
6. Inf Skill Points
7. Inf Skill Cooldown
8. Stun Immunity
9. Paralysis Immunity
10. Inf Restore Skill

LacunaLeora

Reaction score
i found the cash code! its 0DE8F928 when you use cheat engine it is this code every time! i have the file if people want i have it set to 999,999,999 gold i myself cant nail down XP, TP, SP HP or MP but i am hopeful this is just a matter of time :)

Edit: i dont think the values stay the same every game as the values im finding while they work change every time i load up the save but they always seemingly start with "0" then a Letter usually "D" for both Cash and Xp my advice for people is to stick to Gold and to not edit the games memory with cheat engine till you get robbed by Adeon as the values are weird before hand and ive had a few Ctd's editing in the run up to being robbed at the start. also Xp has always be a Ctd before being robbed! yet afterwards when the game officially starts ive saved and then loaded up a lv 99 Rogue with no issues what so ever other then its game breakingly easy even on ironman!

so really for me i think having 999,999,999 Gold is by far the most useful cheat. for me Xp cheating has made it a tad unenjoyable yet having too much cash at my disposal has only made it less of a farm simulator lol and thats Aok.

lets face it farm sims are good when your board but never in an RPG when you just want to be the hero as what hero wants to have to grind to just get a piece of bleeding footware!

Last edited:

mannyrhyde

Reaction score
fifth! im having a sucessful run with cleric but would like to play other classes >.>