Trainer Search

MrMannyel

Reaction score
When I try to use this it gives me a Lua error, basically saying the cheat table is not valid. Please Help.

Diane Perry

Reaction score
I just upgraded to Windows 10 and of course opted out of the bull. will the trainers still work in Windows 10? let's find out.

gearhead

Reaction score
I'm running Windows 10, and every time I try using the trainer with my game, it freezes and brings up the 'Enable DEP' error (which was mentioned earlier).

Diane Perry

Reaction score
i reverted back to Windows 7 there is something keeping trainers working on Windows 10.

SirDjedj

Reaction score

F.E.A.R. 3 Steam Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Focus
Hello from France Mr Antifun ! I'm so sorry but I would like to give you some news about your FEAR 3's trainer : it doesn't work on my PC. I have Windows 10 64bit and the Steam version of FEAR 3. I have exactly the same problems than Davemac122383 : I start the game, then go back to the desk for starting your trainer, after that I go back to the game and on the menu page when I want to press onthe F1 to F3 buttons to enable the trainer, the game crash and I have 3 little Windows with : DEP is permanently disabled.....etc, etc . Exactly the same things than the comments of Davemac 122383.
I have tried more than 10 trainers that I've found on the Net for FEAR 3 : no ones works !!! It's incredible but true... First time it happens to me and I play video games for over 20 years.
So what is happening ? The version is not the right one ? Or you have to create a fix for 64 bit's system or for the Steam version of FEAR 3 ?
I would like an answer if it's possible please.
I would like to add that I have already played with others trainers that you have create and they were perfect.
Bye, bye Mr Antifun !

SirDjedj

Reaction score
I have read all the comments of (on ?) this page and a lot of them are exactly the same thing that it happend to me with your trainer for FEAR 3 : LUA error, DEP etc, etc...
Please Mr Antifun could you make a new version of your trainer but for the Steam version of the game and for Windows 10 ?
Thanck you so much man !!!

JSB_350

Reaction score
can you please update this trainer for fear 3 please mr anti fun it would make this game better again

Alebr

Reaction score
unfotunelly it doesn't work on windows 10....

JackTheReaper

Reaction score
Thank you for the great work, but if you could update the trainer that would be awesome :)

redthebull

Reaction score
Unable to use this trainer. When I try to enable it I get a few errors; Usermode stealthedit - DEP is permanently disabled for this process. Enable DEP on your system. and Stealthedit: DLL injection seems to have failed. DLL path = C:\XXXXXXseworker-i386.dll. I tried re installing the game a few times. I'm running Win 8.1 64bit. I'd really love to be able to play this game with this trainer, any suggestions? Thanks.

the problem too on win 10

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
Yah, Will be nice if you update the trainer.
Also getting the same error as the others