Trainer Search

glenn9783

Reaction score
For the trainer to work on windows 10 you'll need to change the DEP settings from their default.

Go to settings -> system -> about -> System Information -> advanced system settings-> Performance -> Settings -> data execution prevention (DEP)

Change the setting to "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select"

Hit apply and restart.

The trainer will now work correctly.

Lauwynn

Donor
Reaction score
Hi everybody, i've problem with the manipulation for win 10, i can't change the setting to "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select", for me win dosen't want i check the box. However i'm admin and i start the program in admin too.
Somebody help me :3

LoneStrider21

Reaction score
Did what it stated to get it working on windows 10, which worked to stop the game and trainer from bugging out, but none of the options will toggle on.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi everybody, i've problem with the manipulation for win 10, i can't change the setting to "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select", for me win dosen't want i check the box. However i'm admin and i start the program in admin too.
Somebody help me :3

Did what it stated to get it working on windows 10, which worked to stop the game and trainer from bugging out, but none of the options will toggle on.

Make sure you start game first then open the trainer , I just tested the trainer and seems to be working perfectly fine .

fear3 1.png

All you have to do is

#1 Go to Control Panel

#2 Click on System and Security

#3 Click on System "Or simple paste this address in your folder browser , Control Panel\System and Security\System"

#4 Click on Advanced System Settings

fear 4.png

#5 On Performance click on settings

fear3 3.png

#6 Click on Data Execution Prevention

#7 Select Turn On DEP For all Programs and services

fear3 2.png

Then you must restart you computer , If you don't restart it won't work .

It should work work fine if you do that , I know this maybe too much trouble but the game anticheats are too difficult to deal with .

Mozzer42

Reaction score
Followed the instructions but I still get a pop-up saying that DEP is disabled even though it isn't.

Mark Scrutton

Reaction score
For the trainer to work on windows 10 you'll need to change the DEP settings from their default.

Go to settings -> system -> about -> System Information -> advanced system settings-> Performance -> Settings -> data execution prevention (DEP)

Change the setting to "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select"

Hit apply and restart.

The trainer will now work correctly.

[Hello friend! I did that very thing and it worked until the next updates on Windows 10. Pressing (0n my Toshiba Laptop) FN F1, FN f2, or FN F3 (as the FN key must be depressed to make any Function keys work) simply abends (abnormal end) the trained where it is removed from view and it's process has ended. I can only believe the fault is caused by a Windows update again, since the trainer worked well before. "those were the days"]

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
If anyone still interested in an update for this game message me at [email protected] and i will put it on the list again .

Sabsy

Reaction score
Thanks again MAF, great work and no i am not tired to write this again and again ;) Have a good day.