Trainer Search

jimpanse3000

Reaction score
Thx once again for the great and fast work! Made my day! :)
As others already mentioned: could you add the option to receive RP in small steps, f.e. 1000, 2000 or 5000 per hit on the button? That would be awesome!

jimpanse3000

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast update! Strangely the new version doesn't work for me. 1.05 worked just fine, 1.06 seems to have no effect. Although the trainer finds the game exe and when i hit the hotkeys i hear the familiar "cheat activated" and "deactivated" sounds. But the RP don't change at all. Of course i set a number for the RP before testing the option. I tried setting the RP to 2.000, 5.000 and 10.000 in the trainer, is there something else to do before using it?

jimpanse3000

Reaction score
Nevermind, i figured it out now ;-)

For people with the same issue: after activating the RP-cheat in-game you need to switch to desktop and click on the "set resource points" button (after entering the amount of RP you desire).
Works fine now!

wwemisha

Reaction score
Please made this game saveable even if we modify ERP file. Because we can't save the game if we modify ERP file so impossible to playing with some good MODS

wtfsteamer

Reaction score
Can you add an option where the engine and all the separate parts of it dont get damaged over time?

ferrari355

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I seem to be having a problem with the trainer wherein it automatically freezes the AI even though I didn't activate that option.

I used it to give myself some extra RP after FP1 Australia ended, left the trainer on, went back to my game and played it as per normal. After selecting some upgrades, I started FP2 and all the AI cars were frozen on track. I came back to my desktop and found the "Freeze AI" option in the trainer highlighted. I turned it off, went back to the game, restarted FP2 and it solved the problem. I skipped FP3, went to Qualifying and the same thing happened.

I then closed the trainer,got back to the game, went to Race, and none of the AI cars got off the line. All of them stayed in their places and eventually got disqualified. Am I using the trainer wrongly? How can I get the AI cars to work again, short of restarting a new career?

Thanks.