Trainer Search

Squirb

Reaction score
Not sure if an update is needed. At least for me on version 1.7 both trainer options work.

djrexy

Reaction score
i know about it but if i "open laptop" and enter amout od resource points and accept that, resource points is still the same

John Cook

Reaction score
I can't get it to work either.

It would be great to have many resource points to boost a weak team or boost all teams as you move from team to team to see what happens.

carmiel

Reaction score
Can't get it to work on 1.07 either, tried everything out I could. For the people that have this trainer working in 1.07, can you describe your process of activating the cheats and what platform you play on? I'm on WIN7 Steam 1.07

that_guy19

Reaction score
Alright, I was struggling to get this resource points trainer to work but I figured it out - it's a little bit counter-intuitive so for anyone else struggling: this is how you get it to work.

- Run the game or trainer first, doesn't matter for me.
- I was in the laptop screen but it doesn't seem to matter either
- Push the hotkey for the trainer (be careful because default F1 advances you to the next session if you're sitting in the main laptop menu). I changed it to End to prevent me advancing sessions :p
- Alt + tab out to the trainer, click on the game editor button which brings up the RP editor - enter whatever number you want (no commas)

I was trying to set the RP from the game editor tab FIRST before activating the cheat, but it's the OTHER way around.

Thank you to MrAntiFun for the trainer!

Last edited:

triplevolkie

Reaction score
is it possible to add speed boost? also controller support? thanks mr antifun :)

that_guy19

Reaction score
It still works with 1.9, I just tried it a few minutes ago.

Run the game, run the trainer, press F1 (I assume you have to be in career mode); click "Game Editor" - change to the points you want and hit the button to change it; go into the laptop or change screens within the laptop - when you return you have the points

Praveen22856

Reaction score
It still works with 1.9, I just tried it a few minutes ago.

Run the game, run the trainer, press F1 (I assume you have to be in career mode); click "Game Editor" - change to the points you want and hit the button to change it; go into the laptop or change screens within the laptop - when you return you have the points

Whenever I try to add resource points, both the trainer and the game closes, and no RP is added. Is there a way to fix this or am I doing something wrong