Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Tested the trainer on game update #4 and still activates fine ,Haven't tested any of the options though.

GambitUa

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, is it possible to lunch all cheats without Npad buttons?I dont have tham on my Laptop.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
MrAntiFun, is it possible to lunch all cheats without Npad buttons?I dont have tham on my Laptop.
use software On-Screen Keyboard,should be at start(windows icon at taskbar)->click All Programs->folder Accessories->Ease of Access,if Npad isn't there click options then tick "Turn on numeric key pad"

Lenex

Reaction score
please add >>>>>>>>freeze other<<<<<<<<<< option.......... it will require in some level

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i scanned it and it was clean, it didn't even set off an alarm, it just disappeared
Files dont just disappear , When a file disappear its either moved or deleted , Since you didnt move it you or something else deleted it , Since you dont delete it most likely an antivirus deleted it .

B0mak

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a function to "freeze time for card games"?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
new update Fable.Anniversary.Update.Build.835543 just wondering does this trainer still work was maybe gonna play soon but want to make sure before I update etc thanks for any info

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
new update Fable.Anniversary.Update.Build.835543 just wondering does this trainer still work was maybe gonna play soon but want to make sure before I update etc thanks for any info
I already removed the game because low on space ,If the trainer stop working on any patch version let me know and i will update it .

adcpeda

Reaction score
I already removed the game because low on space ,If the trainer stop working on any patch version let me know and i will update it .
you were right it was the antivirus, and i have the update he's talking about, when i try to use it nothing happens, maybe because of the update?
what i mean is when i press f1 it makes a sound but it doesn't tick the checkbox

ajay101

Reaction score
Can i request a trainer option for combat multiplier, the super combo stops the combat multiplier at 10 only