Trainer Search

maverique

Reaction score
Damn, the unlock skills one doesn't seem to work anymore :( the game goes into windowed mode, the trainer says cheat activated but nothing happens :/ too bad!

Starcat5

Reaction score
Also changing the values for evil and good deeds from crunchy chicken and tofu could be increased to a ridiculous amount per chicken/tofu, so you can instantly turn evil and back in the push of a button. This is, of course, because the intended cheats for it don't work for me.
...not quite what I was going to ask for, but some way to cheat myself Evil would be nice. Going good is easy enough with infinite cash and the Avo Temple. Going evil, however, requires giving followers to the Skorm Temple, which is slow and annoying. Any trainer functionality that can speed up that process would be most welcome.

...also locking the day/time cycle to 11pm Sunday would allow easy access to Skorm's Bow, but that is just gravy.

Edit: Yeah, throwing money at Avo becomes useless once your morality approaches zero and starts reaching positive numbers. So yeah, a "Go Good" button is quite useful. We still need a "Go Evil" button, though.

Last edited:

Starcat5

Reaction score
...additionally, the Freeze Mission Timer doesn't seem to work on the Card Pairs minigame. As this minigame is borderline impossible to beat at all, never mind under 25 seconds (Briar Rose doll), I have to ask: Is the Mission Timer cheat broken, or does it simply not work for minigames?

New information in: The cheat does indeed work. Just beat the Archery minigame with it. The Pub games must use a different function or something.

Last edited:

Plouton

Reaction score
This does absolutely nothing. When I hit F1 it lags a bit, then crashes. Any reasoning for this?

Skunktail

Reaction score
mana cheat don't work
indeed, it also seems to not work for me as well.
going to test each one now.
health seems to work
mana works sometimes? it seems if its full it doesn't drain? not sure [yes it seems to work if you start from full... sometimes?]
ally health didn't test
stats???
cash yes
exp yes
combo seems to work locks to 10? if this was 20-25 it would be a big help
renown yes
alignment seems to work give it some time
age dunno, char is not over 18 yet [oh, yes it does work, yay]
dunno really really love mr antifun's work, i really appreciate him doing this for us.
if he can work on this, thats great, if he can't well, life sucks sometimes i am sure he is busy

but you know what would be swell? silver keys

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
You are great man! :) i love;) much more your trainers because is actually working i was maybe so fool to use them proper.....I have test others trainers from other web,but didnt do that much.But yours eventually WORKS! 100% GUARENTEE.
Since you are so good,at making trainers,Would please solve something,First i got to say has nothing to do with your incredibles trainers ;) I just want to know if there is a way on Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit HP W2207H
If throught MSCONFIG.EXE =SYSTEM CONFIGUARATION I could make my pc runs faster,Im actually facing that problem about 6 months Now....i got terrible missed how faster was used to be,and now turns to be slowly,lagging,and sometimes freezing and i believe so is because of installing some windows update that my computer recommend do them.And before i install those updates was still fine,but was still have that problem about windows explorer or windows has stopped working "NOT RESPONDING" IS my main problem.....And i just dont know what should i possible change on msconfig without messed up the system....i know you would rather tell me,go to a techincal to fix it,i tried so many times to called the "guy" but no response,so i hope so if you dont have anything or im not interrupting from something.....I could need some extra help,and Keep going you are amazing,i guess noone wouldnt do such a great stuffs like you....I muster all my energie to you :)

hi there, dont forget to use the edit button next time to prevent any future double posting. as for your pc issue you could head over to the programming related thread section HERE as this side of the thread is mainly for the discussion of the trainers ;)

Maximus19

Reaction score
When i went to oakvale to get the silver key by kicking chicken i couldnt hit them at all ,the were stay at the same spot....and in the end my score was 0 Do you know what might causing the problem...because before i could do it,without activate the trainer....And something else,How else do we call those yellow hearts that give you 9 lives,Anyway ,im so far with 0 lifes

Last edited:

Drago Whooves

Master Donor
Reaction score
does anyone know how to rebind the Context Sensitive Keys (F1, F2, & F3) they kinda **** with the trainer

berce gampu

Reaction score
why the download so slow..? I check my connection and it's fine.. Any suggestion.. Thanks

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
why the download so slow..? I check my connection and it's fine.. Any suggestion.. Thanks
could be your internet connection slowing or our server,you can downloading again and wait until will finish.