Trainer Search

B0mak

Reaction score
Freeze Missions Timer does not work at Steam version

LordZahr

Reaction score
I can't seem to activate the trainer either. F1 in any window just triggers the invalid key tone for me. I've tried remapping the key controls for F1-3 but that doesn't seem to be possible. Anyone have a solution for this problem?

Edit: Got it working. For some reason it only works for me when I am in game (not on main menu) and I then tab out, start the trainer and press F1. Not sure why, but this seems to get around the locked keymapping.

Last edited:

JohnAzerty

Reaction score
Hello and thanks for this trainer it's working great ! Do you think you are going to create an infinite keys option ?

egorass

Reaction score
Set age to 18 not working for me. No matter what i'm doing i'm still 65 years old man

Josanshi

Reaction score
Is there any way to make it works with the french Aricovert version of the game ? (Non-steam version)

thx

Dariyan

Reaction score
working with update 1? also all the codes are working for me on 1.0

daniman

Reaction score
dont work with the new patch cant activate the trainer

PBAlu

Reaction score
The Problem with Activation still exists. I cannot activate it. I tried several restarts and tried from pause menu, while fighting, and whiel beeing in main menu.
Cheat activation seems fine, any suggestions?

ALT-Tabbing is no solve to this either...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will check out the new patch , probably today .

PBAlu

Reaction score
But i have bought the original Game version not from Steam and it worked the first time but now it just give me the weird "wrong button" sound.

It just worked once, so im using the 1.00 Version of Fable Anniversary. The Patch shouldnt be the problem.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
But i have bought the original Game version not from Steam and it worked the first time but now it just give me the weird "wrong button" sound.

It just worked once, so im using the 1.00 Version of Fable Anniversary. The Patch shouldnt be the problem.
Then try to start the game first and in main menu start the trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Is the trainer still working on game update #2 or do i have to update it?.