Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
maybe but like i said could not even de activate F3 & F4 the rest i could i do. i do not have latest update maybe that will fix it i have to wait 2 hours i could walk to where bethesda made this game faster and get the update than wait 2hours

if you close down the game and restart the game then there no waiting for the update

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
maybe but like i said could not even de activate F3 & F4 the rest i could
You deactivate the trainer before you deactivated F3 & F4 right ? , That's why you couldn't deactivate some of the cheats ,If you deactivate the trainer and keep the cheats activated that will cause a crash in game and rest of the cheats will be stuck .

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is working fine,

But when you use fly mode after an few seconds you get an loading screen and later again and so on, maybe becuase the game need to render everything, don't know, without fly mode the game doesnt give you an loading screen

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Looks like i mixed up something and forgot to add Inf.Core cheat to a separate option and it is included with health , So when you activate inf.health you will have unlimited core energy .

Edared

Reaction score
I've noticed that in this version 1.1.29 trainer after using all the cheats except Fly, if I wanted to pull out the fusion core out of my PowerArmor, the game crashed on me (could be unlimited items fault as I wanted more cores).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer is working fine,

But when you use fly mode after an few seconds you get an loading screen and later again and so on, maybe becuase the game need to render everything, don't know, without fly mode the game doesnt give you an loading screen
In flymode you move very fast in air between areas that's why it doesn't happen much when you move on ground .

Parkan2005

Reaction score
Fallout 4 Version 1.1.3.0(Ali *****)

If activating Inf health it also activate infinitife AP.It possible to fix?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I've noticed that in this version 1.1.29 trainer after using all the cheats except Fly, if I wanted to pull out the fusion core out of my PowerArmor, the game crashed on me (could be unlimited items fault as I wanted more cores).
Use Inf.Health , It will allow also give you 100% core energy .

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
You deactivate the trainer before you deactivated F3 & F4 right ? , That's why you couldn't deactivate some of the cheats ,If you deactivate the trainer and keep the cheats activated that will cause a crash in game and rest of the cheats will be stuck .

i do not think i did but for me it is no big deal i have a save not far from there so no biggie i save alot in these type games and not quick saves

Blob55

Reaction score
Sometimes when I open the trainer under admin, it won't work.

broascadilie

Donor
Reaction score
Can u pls tell me how to get more money/caps to buy items ? I dont see an option in the trainer.Thanks

Subsrulez

Donor
Reaction score
It goes down then stops at around 50s-80s resources .

Thx for reply anitfun, so you mean I must have more than 50-80 of a specific item for this cheat to work?
Because I tested it with 8 Aluminium, and it dissappears like normal. ^^"
Nevertheless, I'll patiently wait your updates :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thx for reply anitfun, so you mean I must have more than 50-80 of a specific item for this cheat to work?
Because I tested it with 8 Aluminium, and it dissappears like normal. ^^"
Nevertheless, I'll patiently wait your updates :D
The items cheat is a difficult one and causes a lot of problems in this game because of the way it was coded by the game developers ,I will see if i can improve it further tomorrow .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I mean it won't activate ANYTHING. I don't hear "Trainer Activated" or see the text turn red.
Try to do the following , Close game , Close trainer , Start game , Run trainer as admin , Switch to the game then press F1 and see if it activates .