Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
USE THESE AT YOUR OWN RISK credit to Gabi on steam

Unlock Frame Rate, Change FOV, Skip Intro Video, Unlock Console, 21:9 Support and Remove Mouse Acceleration + Other Fixes
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=551069501&tscn=1447077828

Unlock Console
Some users have reported that be default there console doesn't work (i.e. pressing ~ does nothing). If it works for you the below isn't necessary. To solve this issue simply in windows go to control panel, then go to languages and set you keyboard layout to US.

Another solution that you can try that I myself can't test as I only have a US keyboard is to try using the '@ key. Thankyou Tharsghaard for this tweak.

This isn't a great long term fix if you don't want the US layout but it works for now.

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
With the crafting resources as long as you have at least 1 of each item and use the infinite item cheat. Move the item you need more of into a container or the crafting bench and you will copy it into the container and still keep what was in your inventory. Just keep doing this until you have as many hundreds or thousands as you want or need.

badoosh87

Reaction score
You know you don't have to make a trainer for people to use and for all of you to download to get the listed features of the trainer. All you do is while your in-game hit "~" then type "tgm" without the quotes. This gives you not only godmode but unlimited carry capacity, unlimited ammo, no reload and much more. It just don't give you unlimited bottle caps.

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
You know you don't have to make a trainer for people to use and for all of you to download to get the listed features of the trainer. All you do is while your in-game hit "~" then type "tgm" without the quotes. This gives you not only godmode but unlimited carry capacity, unlimited ammo, no reload and much more. It just don't give you unlimited bottle caps.
Yes but Since Fallout: NV and Skyrim using the console commands blocks achievements. At least for the current game session.

Edelmiro

Reaction score
Thankyou MrAntiFun
Waiting for new release,
You are a genious

dt2

Reaction score
Yes but Since Fallout: NV and Skyrim using the console commands blocks achievements. At least for the current game session.

It doesn't block achievements when using the console in Fallout 4. I've been using it since it released and they're still popping.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
please when the new trainer gets made can we keep this thread on the subject = about the trainer and stop the console cheat posts thankyou in advance

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys ,Most of the difficult cheats are done ,Will now work on resources and items cheat fixing and possibly crafting cheats , About th Infinite Power cheat requested it refer to the Suit Core energy right?.

Yes sir. I just used the inf item cheat and made several cores. You don't have to get out or anything to switch um.

havok585

Reaction score

That happened mostly because in those games to actually Open the console u had to edit some ini files and insert bAllowConsole=1 and most likely Steam recognized files were edited and disabled achievs.

Majk133

Reaction score
New trainer? Nice and
artworks-000091496237-83toy0-large.jpg

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer is up , I know it is not everything was asked for but i had to spend alot of time on items cheat ,fly mode and mega exp cheat and didn't have much time to work on more stuff ,Any problems please let me know and if any of the cheats you don't need then don't activate it , Make sure you keep health cheat on while using fly mode or you will die once fly is off .

eflorix

Reaction score
great work ! but trainer crash in the game after activated any idea ? thx

Sachi

Reaction score
New trainer is up , I know it is not everything was asked for but i had to spend alot of time on items cheat ,fly mode and mega exp cheat and didn't have much time to work on more stuff ,Any problems please let me know and if any of the cheats you don't need then don't activate it , Make sure you keep health cheat on while using fly mode or you will die once fly is off .
You the Real MVP!! i guess i'll have to donate some wings wings for you once i get my paycheck ;) keep up the work :3