Trainer Search

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
Great thanks, will test in just over 2 hours.

sfsfsfsf

Reaction score
Infinite Attributes doesnt work, tried to activate them in Pipboy, on page were you select which perk to upgrade - nothing changes.
Other stuff works as a spell. Thanks!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Infinite Attributes doesnt work, tried to activate them in Pipboy, on page were you select which perk to upgrade - nothing changes.
Other stuff works as a spell. Thanks!
You have to use it on the window like the one you get when first starting the char after you open the door to that weirdo ,I guess it was editing character or something like that ,Will see if i can improve the cheat to work on perks page.

Sachi

Reaction score
i don't really want to make a new character because i've spent 7-8 hours on my current character but the attribute point doesn't seem to work ._.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i don't really want to make a new character because i've spent 7-8 hours on my current character but the attribute point doesn't seem to work ._.
You can't edit character in game ? , Like i said above though "Will see if i can improve the cheat to work on perks page." .

Reaction score
Try running trainer as admin ,That may fix the problem because many people tested it and seems to activate fine for them .

Got it to work. Inf HP and AP work. Dont know about Rad but it still come up when i am in water. Inf ammo work for some guns ( Laser musket dont work with this ). Infinite Attributes doesnt work ( Do you need atleast 1 skillpoint ?)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Got it to work. Inf HP and AP work. Dont know about Rad but it still come up when i am in water. Inf ammo work for some guns ( Laser musket dont work with this ). Infinite Attributes doesnt work ( Do you need atleast 1 skillpoint ?)
Will check out weapons and attributes tomorrow, I will go off now since the trainer is somewhat helping and better not having one,Will be updating the trainer with more stuff ,Fixes and improvements first thing tomorrow ,Will be back in 7 hours :) .

roblaplante

Reaction score
hello there !
i'm on windows 8.1 pro 64 bits and this trainer doesn't work at all. maybe it's too early after all ^^
waiting for update, it doesn't even activate.
thanks for your work anyway

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Thank you so much M'lord. Just downloaded it everything works flawless as always! No problems others who do have problems Pssssh nubs :p Restart your PC or buy a new 1

havok585

Reaction score
Guys, dont u know by now that almost all games by bethesda share the same cheats commands? using console ( ~ < tilde key ) and input the commands is so easy:

tgm (god mode)= gives infinite AP HP, AMMO, all the first 5 options in the trainer already :)

help player (1 2 3 or 4 ) = gives info on any particular upgrade u can do on the character
help "item name" (1 2 3 or 4 ) = gives info on how to use further commands to get any item u want in the game (player.additem xxxxxxxx xx (where the long xxxxxxxx is code for item and xx the ammount of that item u want)

And there are lots of other commands for example if u want to get high level and perks at the same time u use:

player.setlevel [number] example: player.setlevel 273 (gives you 273 levels and 273 perk points to spend, also 273 perks is good to unlock all perks).

Reaction score
Thanks for this will you be able to add infinite resources for settlement building or is that paired with infinite items?
Bump Pls do my house must be better then that stupid Super mutant douche next-door always making fun of my settlement damn you!

Reaction score
Guys, dont u know by now that almost all games by bethesda share the same cheats commands? using console ( ~ < tilde key ) and input the commands is so easy:

tgm (god mode)= gives infinite AP HP, AMMO, all the first 5 options in the trainer already :)

help player (1 2 3 or 4 ) = gives info on any particular upgrade u can do on the character
help item (1 2 3 or 4 ) = gives info on how to use further commands to get any item u want in the game (player.additem xxxxxxxx xx (where the long xxxxxxxx is code for item and xx the ammount of that item u want)

And there are lots of other commands for example if u want to get high level and perks at the same time u use:

player.setlevel [number] example: player.setlevel 273 (gives you 273 levels and 273 perk points to spend, also 273 perks is good to unlock all perks).
But disables achievements if you forgot :oops: it could be useful with infinite resources I assume? Thanks for sharing I forgot about this :eek: AND The pesky lock-pick I fail so hard at :confused: ty

havok585

Reaction score
It doesnt disable achievements (bethesda games never did that)!

Reaction score
It doesnt disable achievements (bethesda games never did that)!
Did in Fallout 3. Fallout NV. and Skyrim but it wasn't permanent just for the current session you could always reset the game and it wouldn't affect anything I assume

havok585

Reaction score
I dont know about that i have confirmation from other players and i know for sure Fallout 3 doesnt block it.