Trainer Search

Reaction score
I dont know about that i have confirmation from other players and i know for sure Fallout 3 and this one doesnt block it.
Oh I'm not sure in Fallout 4 TBH I haven't used the console commands I just did in other games idk if it happened from other players but I didnt unlock any steam achivements with 100 hrs on Fallout 3 and 1k on NV. It might just be my computer or something. And I'm not trying to discredit or argue with you if I sound like it :oops: T-thank you for reminding me :) I appreciate it man! Now It should be easier to do certain IG modifiying also I don't know if the achivemennts disable for other might just for me thanks for confirming :p

havok585

Reaction score
Well i think you are right on that, maybe Steam didnt disable on some ppl and others it did, i dont know the specifics, besides all open world games from bethesda are SP and i dont know why Steam would bother with that.

Also for infinite resources u can use the console to get info on the item u want ( u get an item ID and the group it belongs to, like [AMMO] [SKILL] [PERK] etc. )
Ex. I want to get aluminum or steel (needed for some power armor upgrades) i write in the console like this :

help aluminum 4

After i press enter i get info with every resource that is named aluminum in game and their respective ID codes (they are in hexa format like 00004c76b6)

so i write the next command to get whatever amount i want to get for aluminum

player.additem 00004c76b6 100 ( there is a space between ..b6 and 100) where 100 is the amount i want and after i press enter i get 100 aluminum :)

Now i have infinite items practically.

Reaction score
Well i think you are right on that, maybe Steam didnt disable on some ppl and others it did, i dont know the specifics, besides all open world games from bethesda are SP and i dont know why Steam would bother with that.

Also for infinite resources u can use the console to get info on the item u want ( u get an item ID and the group it belongs to, like [AMMO] [SKILL] [PERK] etc. )
Ex. I want to get aluminum or steel (needed for some power armor upgrades) i write in the console like this :

help aluminum 4

After i press enter i get info with every resource that is named aluminum in game and their respective ID codes (they are in hexa format like 00004c76b6)

so i write the next command to get whatever amount i want to get for aluminum

player.additem 00004c76b6 100 ( there is a space between ..b6 and 100) where 100 is the amount i want and after i press enter i get 100 aluminum :)

Now i have infinite items practically.
Thank you a ton! That helped a lot! :D

havok585

Reaction score
Np also another command that is used in previous Fallout titles is the perks command:
player.addperk [perk ID] (where id is the hexa code u find with help "perk name" 4
Ex. help toughness 4 (the id for the respective perk is under the bracket [PERK] so you get something like this:

player.addperk 0004A0AB

This command you should use it only if u dont want to level and need perks at level 1 (but personally i prefer the player.setlevel xx command that gives you the level u want and the perks amount associated with the number of the levels).

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
My Joe, that another FIRST from MAF. Keep up the good work bro and thanks.

yunieed

Reaction score
You should add this if you can:

Infinite Durability
Infinite Oxygen
Set S.p.e.c.i.a.l points
Instant Level up
Set Perk Point
Infinite Water
Infinite Food
Infinite Power?
Status always Happy
Infinite Size

Please and thank you for the trainer ;D

Reaction score
Wow super quick on getting a working trainer going Anti-fun just wondering if it is possible to edit the attribute cheat a little as it works when I am about to leave the vault but you have to spend all the points before it lets you leave meaning you will be ridiculously overpowered at the beggining whereas I only want a little advantage with the attribute points to allow me to approach situations in a multitude of ways :) Anyway keep up the good work and thanks for all your tainers which you give for free. (unlike those guys at cheat happens)

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works fine, but after you have the quest to go to commonswearth(after you search all the houses with cobbworth) the game just freezed, without trainer game is working fine

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works fine, but after you have the quest to go to commonswearth(after you search all the houses with cobbworth) the game just freezed, without trainer game is working fine

my ? since i can not play for 5 more hours MAF left this in the notices for the trainer do you think it had anything to do with the game freezing

• For Items cheat it will allow you to pick up as many of an item or spend as many of an item as you want , Be warned it may bug things with mission quests so turn it off when wanting to pick something importent

Last edited:

AdorableFluff

Reaction score
I've been playing for about 45min now and tried a lot of the console commands and none of them work!?

shady111

Reaction score
Thank for trainer, but could you please update with numpad function? Bc F1-10 are used for pipboy function and quick save/load. Thank you