Trainer Search

ImperatorGika

Reaction score
I want to use the trainer for god mode only, but i cant seem to get it to work. All of the other options seem to work fine, except god mode. I ran it in administrator mode, disabled antivirus but i still got the same result. I would like to use cheat engine to give myself infinite health but i dont know how to.

Maykeen

Master Donor
Reaction score
I want to use the trainer for god mode only, but i cant seem to get it to work. All of the other options seem to work fine, except god mode. I ran it in administrator mode, disabled antivirus but i still got the same result. I would like to use cheat engine to give myself infinite health but i dont know how to.

Would you have read a bit the post, you would have seen that the AP and Health options have been switched. So just use the AP cheat to get Inf. Health, if that's what you call "god mode".

Blob55

Reaction score
player.setlevel 500 give me 247 perks points

but when you use this cheat perks not work all time

you must try all time and when you got perks window you win:)

p.s

before you enter the cheat save game and when you use cheat and perks not work dont load again(exit game and try again).
What is the highest level you can normally go to? Or does it actually cap at 500?

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
Isn't there a way to level up fast? Not sure what the AP are for as I still can't unlock shit on that huge JPEG of the perk system. Oh, and Deathclaws still kill you even with God mode if they catch you.

Zuv

Reaction score
I would personally prefer unlimited perk points, as those are gained only once per level and I'm not willing to use the console command to skyrocket my level up. This is Bethesda we're talking about, I don't want to risk level-scaled enemies when sporting starter gear.

GonGon

Reaction score
i active HP and AP HP it's work no reduction but still die from other thing
ex. car explode , turret ,grenade and fell too high

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i active HP and AP HP it's work no reduction but still die from other thing
ex. car explode , turret ,grenade and fell too high
New trainer should address that problem , A small update that water and food cheats can't be done because the food and the water are physical items in game and would need a lot of work to make items spawn cheat , Looking into crafting resources atm .