Trainer Search

Krons

Reaction score
i'm use trainer and play for 10 minutes of higer is crash game . but if i don't use trainer game run is normal :( fix and thank mrantifuns

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
The reason yall keep crashing is the infinite items. Don't leave it on.

justastic

Reaction score
just deactivate and activate the infinite items when frozen, game will auto unfreeze

mitcho1988

Reaction score
Game crashs shortly after using the trainer, seems to happen quicker when i use the option F7 and F8

crunksum2

Reaction score
some console commands I found

player.setlevel # works but can't decrease it for moar perks : p

player.forceav carryweight # sets carryweight to #

player.setav strength 10 works, agility, int... also

player.additem f # for caps, a # for bobby pins

coc qasmoke command takes to you to dev test area with lots of items, you should know the location name where you were before to leave there tho

damn they never make it easy for perks... waiting on MAF : d

player.setlevel [insert number] — Boost your level to the number specified.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys ,Most of the difficult cheats are done ,Will now work on resources and items cheat fixing and possibly crafting cheats , About th Infinite Power cheat requested it refer to the Suit Core energy right?.

Maykeen

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi and thank you again, MrAntiFun!

Except for the bugs that were reported, almost everything works fine for me. Everything but the Inf. Weight cheat. I tried to activate it on different screens, picking up and throwing away items with it, etc... It never worked. It would be really convenient to fix that because I'm the most maniac scavenger ever and would appreciate to be able to fast travel again ;)

Can't wait for your new version of the trainer. Thanks :)

dopelfinger

Reaction score
All the items in the game, rare armors, weapons, craftables, power armor etc - Console command is: coc qasmoke

Back - coc UFOCrashSite01

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi and thank you again, MrAntiFun!

Except for the bugs that were reported, almost everything works fine for me. Everything but the Inf. Weight cheat. I tried to activate it on different screens, picking up and throwing away items with it, etc... It never worked. It would be really convenient to fix that because I'm the most maniac scavenger ever and would appreciate to be able to fast travel again ;)

Can't wait for your new version of the trainer. Thanks :)
Noted .

mcgamer

Donor
Reaction score
The only question I have is the Perks feature, I do apologize if this is annoying, but what do you mean by edit? Do you enter a console command or start over from the beginning? starting over doesn't really bother me, again sorry about this its just been really bugging me.

RobbieL

Reaction score
Mrantifun, please make a cheat with unlimited perk points. I see it's already in the trainer but it doesn't seem to work. Or do I need to activate it from the beginning?