Trainer Search

logimy

Reaction score
Inf. Items isn't activating for me. Win7 64bit; FO4 1.1.30
It was working fine on the first version of trainer.

wtf231

Reaction score
Is there way to make a cheat (not exactly but still) that let me open my first character screen and change my name? Thank you very much I actually really need that

guywhoknowsyou

Reaction score

Current Trainer:
Fallout 4 V1.00 Trainer +8
Fallout 4 V1.1.29.0.0 Trainer +12

Options:
  1. Inf.Health - -Also includes Inf.Core Energy in the same cheat
  2. Inf.AP
  3. NO Radioactivity
  4. Inf.Ammo
  5. No Reload
  6. Inf.Items
  7. Inf.Weight
  8. Mega Exp -- When killing enemy you get 1000X Exp
  9. Easy Terminal **** -- Click on any word that make sense and it will unlock
  10. Unbreakable Pins
  11. Fly Mode -- Must have Health cheat on otherwise you will die when going down
  12. Inf.Attribute Points -- Open Perks Special Window and select an ability to upgrade then you will have 200 perks

Notice:
  • For attribute points cheat you need to edit your character and you will have 70 points to spend and max everything
  • For Weight cheat you have to either gain an item or remove an item while cheat activate and all items weight will turn to 1
  • For Items cheat it will allow you to pick up as many of an item or spend as many of an item as you want , Be warned it may bug things with mission quests so turn it off when wanting to pick something importent
  • Backup your game save just incase .

Why do your trainers open up your website? Its so irritating.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
I need Aluminium now, i noticed the previous trainer worked great with inf item, but this one is not

Maybe someone knows the item code for Aluminium

Thanks

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
@Spider11551990
  • Add SPECIAL Stats: can be useful
  • Free Crafting: Agree if possible
  • Teleport to Dev Room: what do you mean
  • Add Fusion Cores: inf health does the trick, but Mrantifun forgot to seperate this
  • Auto Lockpicking: doesn't need it, you have unlimited tries with Unbr. pins
  • Super Rads Protection: already in the trainer
  • Super Carry Weight: already in the trainer
  • Add Bottlecaps: can be usefuln
  • Add Lockpicks: unbreakable pins can be used so no lockpicks needed
  • Add Stimpacks: Already inf health for this
  • Instant Level Up: Mega EXP for this
  • Add XP: the same as above
  • Super SPeed: fly mode
  • Super Stealth: don't need it

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
[
I need Aluminium now, i noticed the previous trainer worked great with inf item, but this one is not

Maybe someone knows the item code for Aluminium

Thanks

aluminum 6907a thx go to Bazhenoff on steam

player.additem 6907a 500 500 = the amount you want but make it what u want

Last edited:

dragon011

Reaction score
I dont know why when i use F10 for inf Weight close the game. All another funktion Work for me i use Fallout 4 1.30 patch

ok 1 vtest, when i use F10 and use fly command numpad 1 freez the game

Blob55

Reaction score
How do you change the max level again? Also, when you change the max level, will you automatically go to that level? Like if I set max level to 100, will I be level 100?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
How do you change the max level again? Also, when you change the max level, will you automatically go to that level? Like if I set max level to 100, will I be level 100?

You don't really need that cheat anymore, with the mega EXP trainer option you will be level 300 in no time

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
Mhh, infi items doesn't seem to register anymore. Ill keep trying though

marjan.vizjak

Reaction score
Guys, dont u know by now that almost all games by bethesda share the same cheats commands? using console ( ~ < tilde key ) and input the commands is so easy:

tgm (god mode)= gives infinite AP HP, AMMO, all the first 5 options in the trainer already :)

help player (1 2 3 or 4 ) = gives info on any particular upgrade u can do on the character
help "item name" (1 2 3 or 4 ) = gives info on how to use further commands to get any item u want in the game (player.additem xxxxxxxx xx (where the long xxxxxxxx is code for item and xx the ammount of that item u want)

And there are lots of other commands for example if u want to get high level and perks at the same time u use:

player.setlevel [number] example: player.setlevel 273 (gives you 273 levels and 273 perk points to spend, also 273 perks is good to unlock all perks).