Trainer Search

eflorix

Reaction score
strange after update 1.
03 same problem activate the trainer and load the save game then the game returns to desktop ,tried another trainer same problem :(

iMARCO

Reaction score
I tried to turn everything on and except for the flying mode but after 5 mins of gameplay it closes the game automatically? Bugs?

eum

Reaction score
with trainer i get game freez or insta crash same with both trainer`s with update or no

Sauzee

Reaction score
So why are you on here, if you pay for your cheats?

lulzmorepls

Reaction score
I have no issues running it, works flawlessly on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 64 bit. Way to go, Mate.

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
I really don't know how to explain, but if there is a patch the "easy way" is to go offline with steam when you play so it does not update, and wait for SUPER MAF to update the trainer.

Regarding CH i was a member too and a trainer maker but for what i can see maf trainers are far better and lighter as app, for user that have old pc, i may pay more here with donations, but i really prefer maf to CH also for the users, that here are not the horde of "bimbiminchia" that there was on CH.

If you don't know what is bimbiminchia google it, but is more or less 13 years old moron with brain issues.

I know i'm not politically correct, but i don't have to.

Thank you MAF

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Hmm is it possible to get an addition like, a cheat to give you infinite resources to build with? like wood, stone, copper etc, i'd use consol commands but they dont seem to be "items" and dont have a code i can find.

rhanazgul

Donor
Reaction score
I mistakenly thought that MAF might have something that CH doesn't. I should have known better.

BTW I also tested both versions of the MAF trainer and it also crashes my game randomly. I'm using the legit Steam version and not some pirated version which I know MAF typically uses. Might be a difference.

Big words from someone using the work of others for free... why don't you make all of us a favor and choke on your damm own shorts? BTW you should play nice... and show some respect.

Qwx

Reaction score
Guys, after i enabled the inf.AP setting, my AP is not coming back if i put the setting off, even if i relaunch the game without the setting enabled or even restart my pc i doesnt comeback anymore.. somebody fix? and btw the if i turn on the inf health i get inf AP... help mehhhh

Last edited:

Shan034

Reaction score
why do people keep asking for caps? its been posted like 10 times theres a console command for it.

You deactivate the trainer before you deactivated F3 & F4 right ? , That's why you couldn't deactivate some of the cheats ,If you deactivate the trainer and keep the cheats activated that will cause a crash in game and rest of the cheats will be stuck .
is there a way to undo the damage? as now i cant sprint, i cant die and i cant use my pipboy on any of my current saves.

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
why do people keep asking for caps? its been posted like 10 times theres a console command for it.

is there a way to undo the damage?

no just get to task manager shutdown the game and restart from your last save and since infinite items is not working do not use it but that alone is not what got me stuck

shady111

Reaction score
Inf item doesn't work for craft/building material but previous trainer was

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
Sometimes when I go in a terminal while using the trainer i get stuck after exiting it, anyone else have this?

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Sometimes when I go in a terminal while using the trainer i get stuck after exiting it, anyone else have this?

I've heard that it's a bug from the game apparently. Some people experienced it without trainer.