Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Um... well, are only resources infinity? In first ver of trainer all items were inf and it was perfect for me.
Well ,Inf.Ammo includes all throwable items like grenades and Inf.Items includes crafting items ,The first items cheat caused crashing problems when used near a quest place .
Quicksave in the game cannot be bound to anything other then the F keys, if I want to use quicksave I'm always going to active a cheat I don't want.
Press ESCAPE then click on Quick Save , You can do it manually .

shojinz

Reaction score
Pause the game by pressing Escape then activate or deactivate whatever you want.

I really didn't progress much ingame and haven't got to a settlement ,If you could send me a game save that would be great .

if you use console, and type this command coc qasmoke This will teleport you to a room with a number of boxes that contain every single item in the game. Helpful to discover the IDs of items. You can find an item ID by entering the console and clicking on the item in the game world with your mouse. It is likely that community wikis will have listed every item ID within a few days.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
if you use console, and type this command coc qasmoke This will teleport you to a room with a number of boxes that contain every single item in the game. Helpful to discover the IDs of items. You can find an item ID by entering the console and clicking on the item in the game world with your mouse. It is likely that community wikis will have listed every item ID within a few days.

Is there any other rooms like that? ,If so i could make a cheat to teleport people there with a click :) .

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
Not as far as I know. Just the qasmoke is like the dev room. Much like Skyrim.

Reaction score
Had i bug while playing with inf health took enough rad damage to get blurry vision and perception to 0. When i took invul off it kept the rad damage permanently had to roll my save back 2 hours to fix it just felt like something i should report

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
Would any happen to have a working *ahem* to help the game run? A working *cough* that helps start up the files I *ACHOO!* downloaded. Why yes, ofcourse it's my copy, I 'paid' for it. I seem to have some trouble with the steam files getting it to RUN. If you catch my drift. Send me a private message please, don't want to flood the thread.
COUGH.
:rolleyes:

1cecold

Reaction score
appears that the inf items does not work, I try to modify a weapon and it uses up the items

andykheng

Reaction score
why my ap can't regenerate again after i using no reload

my ap stay zero

Kency

Reaction score
Thanks for the Trainer and keep up the good work :)

there is still one issue i cant find to work the inf Items.

edit: the Inf Health and inf AP keys are switched just so you all know :)

ElRoger

Donor
Reaction score
thanks

how do I use options 10-13 since the numpad only goes to 9?

edit; sorry, I get it..

Last edited:

Opticz

Donor
Reaction score
Could you make Inf.Core Energy separate from Inf Health please? :D

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
thank you for the trainers MAF but sometimes trainer crashes i dont why, can you also add run fast and no requirement for crafting MAF? thank you

Last edited:

wtf231

Reaction score
Is there way to make a cheat (not exactly but still) that let me open my first character screen and change my name? Thank you very much I actually really need that
Is this at least possible?