Trainer Search

Akula_

Reaction score
I just discovered that, at least for me, the infinite items cheat from the first trainer V1.00 is still working on the current game version. Even for crafting weapon and armour mods and bomb crafting.

I was about to ask if i was doing something wrong , because with the last trainer (1.3.0.0 or something) and the "tgm" from the game's console , i don't have any unlimited items for weapons/clothes/power armor crafting. Gonna test the V 1.00

He WhoChuckles

Master Donor
Reaction score
Everything save the infinite items is working great, though it would be nice to have infinite durability or some such for the power armour, since the infinite health doesnt seem to cover it

haribo45

Reaction score
Good evening Mrantifun you it'd be possible to add Unlimited City Building has a drag? Those permettrais of removing the limit of construction in the bases
Again thank you for your hang =)

Tiezhegn

Reaction score
I read elsewhere that the blurry vision is a crit head shot that never recovers - in other words a glitch in the game that Bethesda need to patch.

Mrantifun - awesome job!! I have one slight issue, which I have seen mentioned twice in the last day that I'm hoping you can look at. Action Points don't seem to recharge any more without the trainer, and with the trainer only Inf health is active.

Many thanks maestro!

Yeah I'm having the same problem with AP points not regenerating in my saved game in which I used the trainer.

zomfgapanda

Reaction score
Everything working perfectly fine for me, zero issues whatsoever. Very rarely I will crash to desktop.
Thank you very much for an amazing job.

Koutetsu

Reaction score
I was in a hurry, Sorry about that I got called out (on call this week), just getting back. I mean't that it isn't working and the game was freezing because of a different reason that I got situated. so no more freezing and yes I am using the latest trainer.

Koutetsu

Reaction score
At this point I do not remember which items were going down, but as soon as I get back on I'll look into it and report back.

Palmer

Reaction score
Most building materials are not inf including Screws is the main one i noticed aswell as inf items does not work full stop with weapon modding which is strange, but other than that theres not much else to say the cheat is just not working at the moment.
I also noticed that assigning weapons to the weapon wheel does not work? when i open up to try and change between weapons on the the little wheel i only get 4 options? could just be me but i noticed this only happens with the trainer active.
When you get times MAF fixes would be hugely appreciated.

EDIT: also trainer inventories do not show, all traders are completely empty

Last edited:

easwood

Reaction score
Thank you very much MrAntifun Trainer work
Fallout 4 V1.1.29.0.0 Trainer +12:)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Most building materials are not inf including Screws is the main one i noticed aswell as inf items does not work full stop with weapon modding which is strange, but other than that theres not much else to say the cheat is just not working at the moment.
I also noticed that assigning weapons to the weapon wheel does not work? when i open up to try and change between weapons on the the little wheel i only get 4 options? could just be me but i noticed this only happens with the trainer active.
When you get times MAF fixes would be hugely appreciated.

EDIT: also trainer inventories do not show, all traders are completely empty

palmer on the traders inventories bieng empty deactivate F5 infinite attribute points before you talk to a trader and u should see what they have for trade then

Palmer

Reaction score
palmer on the traders inventories bieng empty deactivate F5 infinite attribute points before you talk to a trader and u should see what they have for trade then
ill give that a try thanks very much

Also noticed game is extremely laggy with the trainer on and running, very stuttery? anyone else noticing this?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Also noticed game is extremely laggy with the trainer on and running, very stuttery? anyone else noticing this?

my pc is good but i capped the game at 60 fps to keep from freezing at terminals besides that i have had no issues overall there are so called fixes for things i have not tried myself if you feel the need and want to try things i have a post in the gaming news section and allso there is a thread in user submitted trainers and cheats by me called a few fallout 4 console codes open that and scroll down to the bottom of the initial post there is a link

Palmer

Reaction score
I just activated the cheats and closed the trainer and it seems that may have been a slight fix to the issue, thanks for your help Tal

Gamer0304

Reaction score
when i try to trade with the trainer activated then my game crashes without the trainer i dont have this problem.

Last edited:

mrmarklar

Reaction score
You using +13 trainer ? .

i have the same problem, the new inf item, doesn't work when i craft weapons 1.1.30 and the old inf item 1.1.0 now crashes the game when active and you go in to build mode

ps thanks for all the hard work !