Trainer Search

COOBERT

Reaction score
Free Crafting isn't working? I have to get materials and some I don't have and it doesn't work.

redster311

Reaction score
still the infinite items not working MAF, the settlements crafting is working i get 999 all of the items, but when i go and upgrade weapons or armor, the resources still drop down.

jordanseamus

Reaction score
please help me i was using your trainer without any problems but when i decided to turn it off my action points wopuld no longer restore themselves. i really don't want to start all over is there a file i can edit to fix this problem?

MAFcellphone

MrAntiFun Cellphone
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
Free Crafting isn't working? I have to get materials and some I don't have and it doesn't work.
It doesn't work for bench crafting for now ,It works on work shop items though.
still the infinite items not working MAF, the settlements crafting is working i get 999 all of the items, but when i go and upgrade weapons or armor, the resources still drop down.
It may drop by 1 then freezes with inf.items
please help me i was using your trainer without any problems but when i decided to turn it off my action points wopuld no longer restore themselves. i really don't want to start all over is there a file i can edit to fix this problem?
Restore themselves? Can you explain more on what exactly happened.

jordanseamus

Reaction score
I was playing with infinite health and ap on for a while and when i turned it off the action points would no longer regenerate(better way to put it) so the only way i can play atm is with infinite health and ap turned on, but i want to turn them off any suggestions?

jordanseamus

Reaction score
unfortunately i can not load a save to fix this as it must of saved with this glitch active. I should of had a backed up save i know but i didn't know the glitch was happening until i turned it off

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
unfortunately i can not load a save to fix this as it must of saved with this glitch active. I should of had a backed up save i know but i didn't know the glitch was happening until i turned it off
Alright .

Bullisticwow

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem that their Perception goes to "- (0)" and does not return to normal when you heal yourself? Im not sure if it has to do with the trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem that their Perception goes to "- (0)" and does not return to normal when you heal yourself? Im not sure if it has to do with the trainer.
Will be checking it out today along with AP bug .
No problem man, it was my fault for not backing up anyways. we all appreciate your dedication and understand that you do things other than trainers. Steam request has been sent. :)
Make sure you send me your ID here , I have 530 steam friend requests and because of steam limits i cant accept all :( .

Bellri

Reaction score
What item doesn't get effected with the cheat on while using latest trainer ? .
Trainer +8 seems to be working for items better than the recent one. I don't get any "infinite" items with +14.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer +8 seems to be working for items better than the recent one. I don't get any "infinite" items with +14.
+8 trainer inf.items causes crashing problems just to let you know ,The +14 works fine for me what is your problem exactly ? ,Which item it doesn't effect ?.

o0vash0o

Reaction score
how to get it work? I'm using Windows 10 64bit and the trainer it doesnt working even i used compatibility mode for windows.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
how to get it work? I'm using Windows 10 64bit and the trainer it doesnt working even i used compatibility mode for windows.
I am using Windows 10 64bit, Simply start game and then Trainer.

rubber johnny

Reaction score

Its the trainer just use console commands player.modav perception 10 It will fluctuate through out the game so check on this stat once in a while.
Using console commands will not disable achievements.

rubber johnny

Reaction score
+8 trainer inf.items causes crashing problems just to let you know ,The +14 works fine for me what is your problem exactly ? ,Which item it doesn't effect ?.

Infinite items only works when im building things. But once i exit the game and come back in the value will drop for each material that you used.

o0vash0o

Reaction score
I am using Windows 10 64bit, Simply start game and then Trainer.
yeah i already did what you've said but still not working even when i run it with administrator rights. Is there any method that i need to do?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score