Trainer Search

dienow13

Reaction score
i got the AP bug too , sometimes it doesnt refill at all when it turn off,
the solution is just to restart the game for me .

nenoo

Reaction score
Until the AP bug is fixed put "player.modav actionpoints 500". When he does fix it if you want to go back to the normal AP do "player.modav actionpoints -500" THIS DOES NOT FIX THE REGEN PROBLEM.

person45

Reaction score
Very stable for me. Unlimited items in the armour, weapons and the t45 workbench would be nice thanks

johnlendrum

Reaction score

Current Trainer:
Fallout 4 V1.00 Trainer +8
Fallout 4 V1.1.29.0.0 Trainer +12
Fallout 4 V1.1.30.0.0 Trainer +13 -- Crafting Items fixed in this release
Fallout 4 V1.1.30.0.0 Trainer +14 -- Fixed Items bug,Couple crashes ,Quick slot and couple more stuff
Options:
  1. Inf.Health - -Also includes Inf.Core Energy in the same cheat
  2. Inf.AP
  3. NO Radioactivity
  4. Inf.Ammo
  5. No Reload
  6. Inf.Items
  7. Inf.Weight
  8. Mega Exp -- When killing enemy you get 1000X Exp
  9. Easy Terminal **** -- Click on any word that make sense and it will unlock
  10. Unbreakable Pins // Removed on latest release because it caused crashes
  11. Fly Mode -- Must have Health cheat on otherwise you will die when going down
  12. Inf.Attribute Points -- Open Perks Special Window and select an ability to upgrade then you will have 200 perks
  13. Inf.Core Energy
  14. Super Speed
  15. Free Crafting

Notice:
  • For attribute points cheat you need to edit your character and you will have 70 points to spend and max everything
  • For Weight cheat you have to either gain an item or remove an item while cheat activate and all items weight will turn to 1
  • For Items cheat it will allow you to pick up as many of an item or spend as many of an item as you want , Be warned it may bug things with mission quests so turn it off when wanting to pick something importent
  • Backup your game save just incase .
  • You can't use Fly mode while super speed is on , Disable speed to be able to fly
Hi grate trainer thanks . but could you make it so as it has inf weapon parts or for the weapons upgrade bench please as the inf crafting does not work for this

Anyone tested it?.

Nexus_shadow

Reaction score
ok mrantifun i got a new one for ya..:p i don't think its been mentioned but i have a unique bug(i think) when i use your trainer (even if its just activated ) when i go to trade or open a box/container the contents are blank even if it has things in them... (the contents are invisible) if i pick a safe it will open then the screen showing what you have on the left and what the box has on the right, the box on the right will be empty, if i barter with a traveling salesmen same thing, any time your stuff is listed on the left and who/whatever is listed on the right, the right will look empty and the only option i can use to get whats in safes/boxes is to press r to take all.. but i have no idea what i picked up..
the problem is fixed if i dont activate or use your trainer...

i'm using windows 7 ultimate 64bit..

CorpZ

Reaction score
Inf Core Energy doesn't seem to be working. When using power armor after i use my Jet Pack it warns me "NO POWER". Can this be fixed thanks.

01234a

Reaction score
Hey, for some reason I can't run/sprint anymore. It's the same in all my save files even before the trainer. Any fix for this? Changing the actionpoints via commands doesn't fix the problem either.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey, for some reason I can't run anymore. It's the same in all my save files even before the trainer. Any fix for this?
I would assume your weight is maxed out, check your inventory it should say xx/xx the left side means how much weight you are carrying out of how much you can carry in total.

01234a

Reaction score
I would assume your weight is maxed out, check your inventory it should say xx/xx the left side means how much weight you are carrying out of how much you can carry in total.

Nope, I've modified my weight too, even used the max weight cheat on the trainer (apart from fly). I still cannot sprint. ie. Lshift.

jordanseamus

Reaction score
i got the AP bug too , sometimes it doesnt refill at all when it turn off,
the solution is just to restart the game for me .
Yeah mine stopped refilling altogether and a restart does not fix it for me unfortunately

Nexus_shadow

Reaction score
Nope, I've modified my weight too, even used the max weight cheat on the trainer (apart from fly). I still cannot sprint. ie. Lshift.

are you wearing power armor? as in do you load the game and you're already in your power armor when the game loads...

if so.. after you activate the weight cheat you have to get out of the armor then back into it for it to register then you'll be able to run/sprint

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I know a fix just open your console (~) and type TGM, It's Infinite HP and Weight as far as I know.

MrWezz23

Reaction score
if the trainer does not work there are console commands press ~ and there you go you may have to search the commands but they work very well

MrWezz23

Reaction score
I know a fix just open your console (~) and type TGM, It's Infinite HP and Weight as far as I know.
you can also use Player.modav health (insert wanted number)
player.modav actionpoints (insert wanted number)
player.modav carryweight (insert wanted number)

for a staying effect

Nexus_shadow

Reaction score
mranticheat i have found a definite crash bug.. kind of related to my previous bug, when in barter mode or item swap mode if you cycle(press left or right) the right players title the game will freeze, with a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sound (like electric short circuit ) you have to alt tab out to desktop and manually close the game in task manager and restart.