Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
well i crashed xxx times in the same place killing the same 2 mobs when collecting loot if i had the infinite caps cheat on so easy solution for me was turn it off rest is fine so far on the +15 but i have not been to places to test the crafting cheats .killing legendary super mutants is more fun than crafting for me

just use infinite caps cheat when trading rest of the time turn it off

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
the perception bug even dates back to older fallout games i did a google search using this fallout 4 perception bug and got this

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...4GUEA_enUS633US634&q=fallout+4+perception+bug
All works perfect but i have -1 perception do you know how to fix this xD

you can try this

just use console commands player.modav perception 10 It will fluctuate through out the game so check on this stat once in a while.
Using console commands will not disable achievements.

Last edited:

khg

Reaction score
Please Make 1Hit Kill all Legendary Enemies taking same your level take more time to kill 1 :(

joemo

Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mr ATF. Thanks for the trainer I love it :D

Is it possible to add maybe unlimited settlement objects. That "Size [____]" thing on top right of screen.

+1 this is what i meant lols. i can use CE for this. but id rather use yours :)

jayson788

Reaction score
I have the same problem with the free crafting, i haven't tried any of the other hacks aside from atribute points (which works very well btw)
Thank you for the free trainer! :)
Any fix would be greatly appreciated!

darthdirty

Reaction score
When I have tried to use 14 for now a system popup comes up saying I do not have permission to access this and it deletes the trainer from my system, even if I am using the program in Admin mode. I am the only one who uses this computer.

i am having this same issue

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun, Unlimited settlement seize would be perfect, because now you have a limit on how many objects you can place inside one of your settlements, really annoying if your a big builder, have seen some mods by other makers for this problem but i dont trust them.

dedega

Reaction score
hey thank you for this, been using it since day one. Wondering if you can somehow make it that we can bring more than 1 companions at a time, like in fallout 3. Also a way to get companion to have unlimited ammo for weapon you equip them with. Would be sweet having them use a minigun or missle launcher like in fallout 3

Bellri

Reaction score
+8 trainer inf.items causes crashing problems just to let you know ,The +14 works fine for me what is your problem exactly ? ,Which item it doesn't effect ?.

With the +14 trainer, my psycho, and stealth boy don't work. With the +8, the game freezes, but all it takes is for you to turn the inf item off then on again and it won't crash.

Tiezhegn

Reaction score
Hi the AP Regen Bug is still persisting for me.

The infinite AP cheat locks the AP value in place, however it does not start the regen again. This might have to do with one of the perks increasing the rate of AP regen, as it does not affect saved games without any AP regen perks.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi the AP Regen Bug is still persisting for me.

The infinite AP cheat locks the AP value in place, however it does not start the regen again. This might have to do with one of the perks increasing the rate of AP regen, as it does not affect saved games without any AP regen perks.
Will check it out and fix the bottle caps cheat.

Pursanator

Reaction score
thanks for this, could you please add a setting to have an unlimited building materiel's for settlements, "size" as it says in game.