Trainer Search

Arukas

Reaction score
Good stuff. shame about the lock pick one being removed, but with unl items, its manageable if its thats important to have infinite to some people.

Should consider adding in power armor upgrades to the crafting option. =p i mostly want it to check out what all the modules look like so i can pick which i want to shoot for. shame u can just paint your armor whatever you want.

logimy

Reaction score
Inf. Items still doesn't working for me. It works on +8, but not on +14 and +15.

Blackbandt

Reaction score
Hello there,

if I collect bottle caps on the game crashes . Is there a fix ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer! I can also confirm the AP Regen issue as well with the current release.
The problem is that i didn't get that problem while testing so if you can send me a game save with the problem i maybe able to fix it .

brewdog

Reaction score
Let you all know I found a trainer that lets City build unlimited, sad thing is its not this trainer and all other options it has sucks, so i hope Mrantifun gets it soon.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
thanks for this, could you please add a setting to have an unlimited building materiel's for settlements, "size" as it says in game.

Let you all know I found a trainer that lets City build unlimited, sad thing is its not this trainer and all other options it has sucks, so i hope Mrantifun gets it soon.

Ya , I just figured out half an hour ago what city size was , New trainer added with freeze City Size cheat .

mikecrazy

Reaction score
Hello there,

if I collect bottle caps on the game crashes . Is there a fix ?
What I did was disabled the inf. Caps and spent a lot of so that every time I get Caps the game won't crash. Also I had to turn off Inf. Items it kept crashing with that as well. I'll try turning it again to test maybe it was the inf. Caps that was causing the crash.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
What I did was disabled the inf. Caps and spent a lot of so that every time I get Caps the game won't crash. Also I had to turn off Inf. Items it kept crashing with that as well. I'll try turning it again to test maybe it was the inf. Caps that was causing the crash.
You having problems with latest trainer ?.

cacatnow

Reaction score
umm.. free crafting is for buildings only right? because i tried it on weapons its still decreases my items (tried on red rocket truck stop too)

bobba313

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun! I have a problem with the latest trainer and i have tried everything on my end and i wonder if you maybe can help.
When i enable "Infinite AP" Cheat i have also infinite health! So frustrating, And when i enable " Free Crafting" I have infinite ammo and don't need to reload. That is also very frustrating! Can you maybe look into that and update the trainer? Thanks for your hard work! I use your trainers all the time :)

zais

Reaction score
peace n prosper, seems we better use console comand and let us all enjoy..srry n thx :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
umm.. free crafting is for buildings only right? because i tried it on weapons its still decreases my items (tried on red rocket truck stop too)
Ya ,You have to use Inf.Items for benches crafting at Red Rocket Truck .

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
MrAntiFun i really appreciate you added ¨ Freeze settlement size ¨ that quickly, thankyou.