Trainer Search

bototob

Reaction score
Any one else finding they can not regenerate health from stimpacks or food after the trainer is activated?

Edit: should probably mention it is not every time the trainer is on some times i don't have the problem as other times it kicks in after an hour or so of gameplay.

AriX

Reaction score
Hey MAF, great work as everytime. this trainer have so much funktion and i really like it :) i saw a post on a modder site there i found a guy who publish a code for CE for placing stuff in red zone. maybe you can add this funktion as well so the trainer would more OP :)

Here a Video link:

mortuus

Reaction score
I need trainer to get resources for food and water how i do that ???

Sigan

Reaction score
I like flying mode, but it feels glitchy. If you could add swimming in power armor, and infinite ammo for followers, that'd be amazing. I'm not sure how you'd go about doing so, but I'd really love to see those additions. Otherwise, awesome trainer! :)

Arcadeguy

Reaction score
While godmode works, jumping off high places can still cripple your legs.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score

Proper Respect goes to koolkyle802 from Reddit
fallout 4 map you will need to go to reddit website and download it yourself but it is safe
https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3tkmog/i_made_a_map/cx7a752

The map comes in two flavors, one with just geographical locations marked, and the other with the locations of bobbleheads, magazines, holotapes, and other special items. At 4158x4155 each, they're big, but also superbly detailed, and while I can't guarantee that they are 100 percent complete and accurate, there sure looks to be more than enough info on them to keep you moving in the right direction. And if you're not yet sufficiently geared up to laugh in the face of Deathclaws, the whole thing is also color-coded to help you avoid the region's rougher neighborhoods.

It probably goes without saying, but if exploration is more your bag than charging straight into the jaws of victory, you'll probably want to avoid these maps, or at least not look at them too closely. On the other hand, if you've been poking around for 200 hours and still haven't found the Alien Blaster, I don't think anyone will judge you too harshly if you pull over for a minute and get some directions

Last edited:

Eradified

Donor
Reaction score
thanks for the trainer, man. but the mega xp isn't working.

You sure? Just tried it, didn't show the level up for me, but when I went into my Pipboy then perks it showed me as level 141 lol. Just saying that mine never notified me but worked as expected!

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
fallout4 quest =Duty or Dishonor when you get to the optional part of the quest where you are to exterminate the ghouls and find initiate clarke. once your in the bottom part there are train - subway cars and inside one of the subway cars is a terminal avoid it(it is on a desk ) wether the trainer was activated or not i froze at this terminal and it is not a special terminal so again avoid it or atleast save your game before using it

Last edited:

Arcadeguy

Reaction score
Add Infinite Power Armor Pieces health please, they get broken quickly.