Trainer Search

Papajack55

Reaction score
How do I get past the pushing the F1 button on my laptop which brings up the help box for Windows? Also, on my F12 button, that's my airplane mode button so if I hit that, it shuts off the internet to my computer. Any ideas on changing keys?

Sigan

Reaction score
Add Infinite Power Armor Pieces health please, they get broken quickly.

The power armor doesn't break ON YOU if you have infinite health activated. However, it will break fairly quickly on your companion.

I'd love to see companions have the same ability to have infinite durability on their power armor as well. On top of my already standing request - if MrAntifun has the time - of being able to swim in power armor, and giving our companions infinite ammo for the weapons we supply them with.

Regardless of what happens, thank you for the already fantastic trainer.

samaritan

Reaction score
:( allot of crashes for me. and I do have the 1.1.30 , first it worked very well until some part and then BOOM when I do infinite ammo or anything it will close fallout 4

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
How do I get past the pushing the F1 button on my laptop which brings up the help box for Windows? Also, on my F12 button, that's my airplane mode button so if I hit that, it shuts off the internet to my computer. Any ideas on changing keys?

Sometime you need to press Fn+F12

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Fallout 4 has an underwater harpoon gun (Kinda)
Ef7dBeZYk6XG.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-has-an-underwater-harpoon-gun/

bobrik

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem and when i do not use the trainer (game start ) my AP is just not working (no AP at all ) and cannot run

yeah, im still suffering from this anybody found a fix?

Papajack55

Reaction score
I was hoping we could reset the F12 to another button like say the "ctrl" button because it 'controls' the on and offs. Jut a suggestion is all.
At least for us laptoppers. Or tell us how we can do it cuz fn and f12 doesn't cut it.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I was hoping we could reset the F12 to another button like say the "ctrl" button because it 'controls' the on and offs. Jut a suggestion is all.
At least for us laptoppers. Or tell us how we can do it cuz fn and f12 doesn't cut it.

well here is a little help for F12 if you get the locksmith perks you do not need to use f12 so that solves that one

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think this works on Windows 10. every time I hit a F1-F12 or num pad key the a tone plays but it isn't activating the trainer.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I don't think this works on Windows 10. every time I hit a F1-F12 or num pad key the a tone plays but it isn't activating the trainer.

what does not work on windows 10 i have windows 10 and 100% of the trainer works fine

i will try to explain what i do i click play on the game at the next screen i open the trainer i get a uac popup from windows10 asking me wether to basically allow the trainer to alter the program i say yes then i proceed to activate the f1-12 and one last thing i have the number lock key on to use the numberpad

Last edited:

andykheng

Reaction score
come on make trainer for fallout 3 v 1.7.0.3 mr antifun please

1'm begging you

Papajack55

Reaction score
i will try to explain what i do i click play on the game at the next screen i open the trainer i get a uac popup from windows10 asking me wether to basically allow the trainer to alter the program i say yes then i proceed to activate the f1-12 and one last thing i have the number lock key on to use the numberpad

See, you have to press F1 to activate the trainer. F1 brings up the manual to either get help or ffer online service. I can't use F1 or F12. On a laptop, F12 is used for something but it cannot be used for that because its the airplane mode which shuts off your internet if you hit the buttn and turn on the airplane mode.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
on this trainer=Fallout 4 V1.1.30.0.0 Trainer +17 F12 = unbreakable pins number pad 5 is fly mode

i do not get what you mean by airplane mode unless you mean fly mode and again that is number pad 5

Nexus_shadow

Reaction score
on this trainer=Fallout 4 V1.1.30.0.0 Trainer +17 F12 = unbreakable pins number pad 5 is fly mode

i do not get what you mean by airplane mode unless you mean fly mode and again that is number pad 5

Airplane mode = no wifi or external signals , in the past (and sometimes still today) they made you turn all wifi and cellphones off when you went on a plane so it wouldn't interfere with the plane...

what he's saying is when he presses F12 it puts his laptop in airplane mode instead of activating the cheat

which is weird because laptop secondary keys are supposed to only work when you press the fn key, by default they should be f keys

snoopyrider

Reaction score
hi,
does anyone use the pipboy app? it was all working fine for me (with inf health and weight cheat) but as i used exp and attr.points cheat the pipboy app has "connection error" if i want to load the save game where i am at high level. if load back the state before exp and ttr.points cheat the applicatoin works again. strange is that if i turn on the cheat, max out myself, the app still works for a while, but sudenly "conection error" and over. i really dont know if it has something to do with the trainer or not.
please advise
thx

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Fallout 4 beta patch is now live on Steam Andy Chalk PCGamer

just a word of caution MAF does not do trainers for beta patches so if the beta patch happens to break the existing trainers well your out of luck =no trainer

The patch, technically Beta Update 1.2.33, makes the following changes:

New Features

• Number pad keys can now be used for remapping
    • Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container
Fixes

• General memory and stability improvements
    • Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
    • Fixed issue with When Freedom Calls where the quest would not complete
    • During Confidence Man, fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
    • Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
    • Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly
Because it's a beta, Bethesda recommends (and so do I) that you back up your saves before updating. You'll also need to be opted in to the beta program in order to access it: Right-click on Fallout 4 in your Steam library, select Settings, then Betas, and then choose "Beta Update" from the drop-down menu. Then, patience while the wheels turn; when the process is complete, the game will appear as Fallout 4 [beta] in your library, and the world will be your oyster.

Last edited: