Trainer Search

Reaction score
Ok to explain my issue, whenever i activate free craft option it only gives me free building crafting and not weapon or armor crafting, so i dont know whats causing it but could you please tell me what to do?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Ok to explain my issue, whenever i activate free craft option it only gives me free building crafting and not weapon or armor crafting, so i dont know whats causing it but could you please tell me what to do?

well first you need to have the minimal requirement as far as mats /items needed and there might be a few that you could run out of but overall i still do not understand to me your saying it does not work at all

if you want to cheat and stock up on materals use the info below go to the dev room it has every item in the game and in one of the boxes it has alot of all materials

coc qasmoke — This teleports you to a room with a number of boxes that contain every single item in the game. to leave coc sanctuaryext

allso you should look at this thread i left all kinds of various things /links for fallout 4

http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/fallout4-console-commands-etc.5994/

there are different work benches for weapons and armor & chemistry your at the plain workbench that one is for just building and storage

you might need to build a weapon bench etc

at the workbench click it like you want to build then find the crafting icon click it then build the benches you need /want

Last edited:

kagetsuki

Reaction score
hi, i have a problem. i can't craft anything when i try to create something, the building option is greyed.

ok i find the reason of my prob (needed to move the piece to build them)

Last edited:

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Can anyone help I have an issue where my level is 183 and I have lots of points to spend and have upgraded loads but I cant upgrade strength past 4 as well as heavys guns etc? Is anyone else having this issue or am I just being stupid? Thanks for any help.

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
It is possible that the fact to push before or after on the keys blocks your crafting . Try to cut F5 or F8 and to activate them again. There is also the key 4 of the numpad to test but, with me, it has the game planted...

Arukas

Reaction score
no changes in awhile, unlimited crafting mats apply to weapon/armor work benches as well yet?

CrazyExplorer

Reaction score
It seems, that the "free crafting" is incompatible with some mods. The game crashes if I have some mods running and activate the "free crafting".

If I don't use "free crafting" all other stuff works well. But I love building, so the "free crafting" is really needed stuff for me.

Last edited:

Kronoz

Reaction score
Oficial Steam Patch Update v.1.2.37

Fallout 4 1.2 Update
New Features
Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)

Fixes
General memory and stability improvements
Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" where the quest would not complete
During "Confidence Man" fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)

Please Mr.AntiFun update your Trainer

Thanks you.

Last edited:

Sigan

Reaction score
I'd still love to see companions have infinite power armor durability and ammo for all weapons. As well, the ability to swim in power armor.

Plez Mr. Antifun?

The power armor doesn't break ON YOU if you have infinite health activated. However, it will break fairly quickly on your companion.

I'd love to see companions have the same ability to have infinite durability on their power armor as well. On top of my already standing request - if MrAntifun has the time - of being able to swim in power armor, and giving our companions infinite ammo for the weapons we supply them with.

Regardless of what happens, thank you for the already fantastic trainer.