Trainer Search

Akula_

Reaction score
Genius

Got rekt 2 times by op deathclaw raid, got mad and deleted it from phone.

Gonna retry it with small boost.

GalPal

Reaction score
The steam v1.11 trainer doesn't seem to activate any cheats. I tried opening it regularly and as a admin and it wouldn't activate any cheats.

Arthur W

Reaction score
Trainer works great, thanks! Just curious though, is it possible to add an option so that crafting materials don't decrease, so one could make a crap ton of legendary weapons and outfits? If not, I totally understand, and once again thanks for the fantastic trainer.

lOrD gHoSt

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works great, thanks! Just curious though, is it possible to add an option so that crafting materials don't decrease, so one could make a crap ton of legendary weapons and outfits? If not, I totally understand, and once again thanks for the fantastic trainer.
^this! :D
and thx! everything works like a charm, as always! ;)

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
will the win0 trainer get the same support as the others do?

Fallout Shelter Win Store V1.9.6 Trainer +8//Only works on Windows 10 Store release of the game
Fallout Shelter V1.1.1 Trainer +13 Steam // Works on Steam and Bethesda releases of the game

Soycanadiense

Reaction score
The trainer works perfectly when you are there and playing. However I warn you if you AFK the games programming can mess you up. For instance fires... they can spread and get too a point where the game's programming will execute your dwellers if the fires get up too a certain intensity. Also if you have dwellers in the wasteland they will start too take damage. Fortunately if you close the game and then open it a while later it will plan out what would have occurred in the past week you were gone. If your dwellers "died" during the past "week" the twenty four hour timer too revive your dwellers will start when you launch the game so you can easily revive them! Just another thing as well the F12 "Max Stats" DOES work... it's just finicky and you may need to wait a little bit after you launch the game too activate it!

lOrD gHoSt

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works perfectly when you are there and playing. [...]
get max stats, max stim and max radaway, and let your level 1 dwellers explore. and with the birth cheat, you have unlimited dwellers :D
mine are lvl 50 after around 2days or so, and after 3 days, they return to the vault because they are full of loot.
and: they barely use the stimpacks. sometimes only one. and after you return them instant with unlimted quantum, you have super soldiers :D
repeat that with your other lvl 1 dwellers, and you have your vault full with them ^^
and you dont need so many rooms to not get 6 or 4 dwellers in one room to stomp out a puny fire, or rad roaches oO
you use unlimited resources, and space for your loot, and the only rooms you need are the overseers office and a breeding room, because the children have to come from somewhere :)
and maybe the crafting rooms, ok... ^^

and yeah, just wait 2sec after you heard the "cheat activated" prompt and you are save from "cheats not working"... it works, just dont press the "F" keys all at once or too fast ;)

Numpad 2 of set female pregnant doesn't work :c
you read the first post from MrAntiFun, right?

Last edited:

LOL12345

Reaction score
yeah, but its doesnt work for me :/ idk i just select a radom dweller but the cheat pregnant female is not activated

memeslol

Reaction score
get max stats, max stim and max radaway, and let your level 1 dwellers explore. and with the birth cheat, you have unlimited dwellers :D
mine are lvl 50 after around 2days or so, and after 3 days, they return to the vault because they are full of loot.
and: they barely use the stimpacks. sometimes only one. and after you return them instant with unlimted quantum, you have super soldiers :D
repeat that with your other lvl 1 dwellers, and you have your vault full with them ^^
and you dont need so many rooms to not get 6 or 4 dwellers in one room to stomp out a puny fire, or rad roaches oO
you use unlimited resources, and space for your loot, and the only rooms you need are the overseers office and a breeding room, because the children have to come from somewhere :)
and maybe the crafting rooms, ok... ^^

and yeah, just wait 2sec after you heard the "cheat activated" prompt and you are save from "cheats not working"... it works, just dont press the "F" keys all at once or too fast ;)

you read the first post from MrAntiFun, right?
oh crap hi

lOrD gHoSt

Donor
Reaction score
yeah, but its doesnt work for me :/ idk i just select a radom dweller but the cheat pregnant female is not activated
dont stop at the "select a random dweller" point! :D
he wrote you THE script to follow, and if you do EVERYTHING he says, you get yourself a shitload of new dwellers ^^

• For Female Pregnant cheat , First select a random dweller then activate cheat then select the female you want to get pregnant one by one , Notice it may take a minute for females to change clothes to the pregnant clothes , Then either go on a mission or go to the main menu of the game and enter again and all female will give birth instantly .

you start the game, load your vault, start the trainer, activate it with F1, select a male dweller, press NUM2, select a female dweller (or every single one of them ^^), and you are done! :)
go to the main menu, or on a quest, and after you return to your vault, every female dweller you selected is now pregnant and ready to give birth!

and yes, it can take a second or two for the trainer to activate the cheat/give you the confirmation, so dont rush it! press the button, wait for the audio, press the next button.

if you can activate one cheat, there should be no problem activating the others too.

oh crap hi
we meet again! i believe thats the second time on this board ^^