Trainer Search

Johnny007

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah i don't know when 1.12 came out. I just played the game for the first time today. The 1.11 trainer doesn't work. Hopefully we wont have to wait too long to the updated trainer :(

Edit:
I downloaded the wrong trainer. The latest trainer is for the windows store version. I'm using the steam version. The 1.1.1 trainer still works for the steam version.

Last edited:

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
Great trainer to have to kill some time, thanks maf.

Qamber Ali

Reaction score
For The Developers: Can you please send the cetrainer file at [email protected] because i donot want unlimited supply i just want to have some resources when i need them. Thank You!

LUCYAN09

Reaction score
For me it dosen't work, after i press F1 and activate the trainer and then F2 for the caps both the game and the trainer close unexpectedly, i use a win store ver of the game and the 1.11 trainer. Yes i did close the antivirus, still that it dose not work.. .any ideas y?

Shadowknightx

Reaction score
Firefox is telling me that the "Fallout Shelter V1.1.1 Trainer +13 Steam" contains a virus. This is not the case for any of the other versions.

3nemy_

Reaction score
V1.7.2 still works on steam for latest patch even after about 1 year, flawless!

rbr42272

Master Donor
Reaction score
Tried the game and the trainer last night and worked great except the Number pad 2 prego option...but I now start the next day and no trainer works now....sigh Will there be update again?Thank you Mr A.

lovebird_mic

Reaction score
Slight issue, MAF (Can I call you MAF or no? I don't normally comment :p) So, made a bunch of rooms and now, the power storage is 1800, the power required is about 1001 or higher. Perhaps, you could get the max storage and set it to the storage amount? 1000 power is not enough for my vault sadly. Other then that though, the trainer makes the game a little better! I can see things without waiting 1000000+ hours! Thanks! :D

Kpoda15

Reaction score
thanks for this trainer.
I had a question is there a way to edit this trainer myself to change "Max Stats" to a lower value other than 99?

Last edited:

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
Just a heads up the current trainer works perfectly on 1.13 Windows Store version,
"Fallout Shelter Win Store V1.11 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun"

No updated trainer needed.

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
Just a heads up the current trainer works perfectly on 1.13 Windows Store version,
"Fallout Shelter Win Store V1.11 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun"

No updated trainer needed.

Wrong, version 1.1.1 Works with game version 1.13.
Fallout Shelter Win Store V1.11 Trainer not work with 1.13

GersonBR

Reaction score
I received the Window Security Warning.

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

False positive?