Trainer Search

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
Sir Valentin said:
Wrong, version 1.1.1 Works with game version 1.13.
Fallout Shelter Win Store V1.11 Trainer not work with 1.13

Well I use Steam not Windows Store...

GersonBR said:
I received the Window Security Warning.

All trainers come up that way, its false positive. If you feel you can not trust it, then don't use it.

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
I received the Window Security Warning.

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

False positive?

A Trainer has a similar approach as a multiplayer hack, the script makes major changes in the game before. Many virus programs recognize these files or software as malicious software.

If you try to download a file that is suspected by Internet Browser, the download will abort. Disable this feature before downloading and then enable it again.

Guide for Google Chrome

Last edited:

peksifin

Reaction score
New version doesn't work with windows store and BlueStacks fallout shelter

DarkAtrix

Master Donor
Reaction score
just wondering, why does the Steam/Bethesda trainers have different/more options than the windows equivalent?? used the trainer a while back, only started the game back up recently. noticed trainers with the +13 advertised but the windows only has the +8

Buulecoom

Reaction score
Just wondering has need one been able to apply the max stats to your dwellers?? I can't seem to get it to work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

bakaprincess85

Reaction score
The trainer isn't working for me. Even after I put the file as excluded - for some reason it makes the game .exe think it's a virus and I can't play the game at all. Happened with Assassin's Creed Syndicate too - it thought that my save games were viruses and deleted them as well. D=

Nodame

Reaction score
Could use an update! It's not working for me with the newest steam update. Game isn't recognized

Grenadeh

Reaction score
So it's a giant pain in the balls now to download any of these files on Win10. It's doable though.

Mister Virus

Reaction score
i just started on my laptop playing true xbox app. Its version 1.13.8 Is there a trainer for this? I tried every trainer there is on the starters post but the trainer keeps saying "game is off" I tried starting game first. I tried starting trainer first but not helping.

T3KN1KA

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun, I know I'm late to the game, but is there any way we could get an update please? Thank you in advance.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Both latest trainer works just fine for build V1.13 just make sure you read notice.
1535193444222.png

Last edited:

SetNexCZ

Reaction score
Need update please =) New version off the game, trainer now dont work.

Ian Dagger

Donor
Reaction score
Can confirm pregnancy cheat isn't working with the latest trainer, even WITH following the instructions so please none of that "read the note" stuff. I did, thrice over. IT doesn't even activate.