Trainer Search

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
how do I put it in my folder I cant find the fallout folder
Put what in your fallout folder?
C:\Bethesda.net Launcher\games\FalloutShelter Is mine, But you probably installed it to Program Files which is the default install location

Kobra

Reaction score
unless it the save game use what @Arachne has said

for save game its

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\my games\Fallout Shelter

replacing XXXX with your account name for windows

whiskey

Reaction score
I've a problem with fallout shelter and fallout 4 trainer, i think is the same with all trainer, i can download it but when i want to put the .exe (or execute the .exe) on my desktop windows told me the file are missing ... I don't understant why any help ?

Last edited:

Kobra

Reaction score
I've a problem with fallout shelter and fallout 4 trainer, i think is the same with all trainer, i can download it but when i want to put the .exe (or execute the .exe) on my desktop windows told me the file are missing ... I don't understant why any help ?

you could make a folder on your desktop and put the Trainers in there

whiskey

Reaction score
you could make a folder on your desktop and put the Trainers in there

Ok, i will try and shut down bitdefender maybe it's blocking :) thx

EDIT - Thx it's working ! I don't understand why my antivirus block that it nevers happens, nevermind now it's working great ! Have fun :)

Eaker

Reaction score
Avast keeps deleting it for Malware. I've used your stuff before and never had a problem.

whiskey

Reaction score
Avast keeps deleting it for Malware. I've used your stuff before and never had a problem.
I've unistall bitdefender because it was deleting the trainer and now avast is doing the same ^^ I need to dowload this every time i want to play

Sicktag

Reaction score
for avast you go into virus vault, and add to exceptions and restores the file

Failbot

Master Donor
Reaction score
thanks! like a few have requested, will you be able to do infinite or give lunchbox option? also, will you be able to make a time option for skipping the child stage for dwellers?