Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
We need Infinite Oxygen in Himalayas

What do you mean ?

There is another Map or something ? There is option for Oxygen should work for any place you are diving at.

monk70

Donor
Reaction score
What do you mean ?

There is another Map or something ? There is option for Oxygen should work for any place you are diving at.
There are few quests by Longinus and Hurk that held in Himalayas mountain. In some of it you have to refill oxygen in oxygen mask or you die.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
There are few quests by Longinus and Hurk that held in Himalayas mountain. In some of it you have to refill oxygen in oxygen mask or you die.
there is already inf.oxygen included in the trainer,it doesn't work in these quests?

monk70

Donor
Reaction score
there is already inf.oxygen included in the trainer,it doesn't work in these quests?
Unfortunately no. I haven't try to die by this but oxygen bar is always decrease. Oxygen in water works great.

FunkyBigdog

Reaction score
I've noticed while playing that mines and c4 are not affected by the infinite ammo or infinite gadget cheat. They decrease like normal, so yeah, just mentioning it.

s1handler

Reaction score
1.03 3DMGAME (v 2. c r a c k ) Not work other, ALi213, and RLD!, Proper through.
Interesting.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

Oh yea i remember, But i made this quest and the oxygen did gone lower and lower but it didnt killed me. It just stopped in some point.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I've noticed while playing that mines and c4 are not affected by the infinite ammo or infinite gadget cheat. They decrease like normal, so yeah, just mentioning it.

Weird couse im getting 57 of them and dropping them and they do not decrease, Are you sure you activate the option which should freeze your amount of consumable items here 2 options try using them and drop some c4 and tell me if the amount of it still decrease

• Inf.Ammo

• Inf.Gadget

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
We need this trainer to be updated to 1.4.0 or 1.0.4!

Great that you asking for an update for a version which you do not even know.

As mrantifun said, The trainer 1.0 works fine for the latest version of the game. Check out some messages i am sure you will find the msg by mrantifun that saying the same thing as i did.

CaesarCze

Reaction score
Well mrantifun seems there is more bugs than throught :D
Karma,Elephant,and Gadgets, i truly dont envy you aall the works,
Kudos for dont crumbling under the work :)

ditpet

Reaction score
The mines/c4 are decreasing for me too, But I never use them. Rocket launcer, grenade launcher and grenade do the trick.
Oxigen is not infinite on the Himalaya too.

+ I need some advice. How can I unlock the car takedown skill? It says I have to compete in 1 Kyrat filming: race. But how to Compete, if Im playing offline?

Culentriel

Reaction score
Please also add a feature to get to Level 10 in Arena Mode, dont wanna farm so long exp with God Mode to unlock the Bushman, that sucks :)
Its a very nice trainer though, it like the design!

EDIT: Nice way to farm a lot of arena points is to skill the ability to connect stealth takedowns to a chain, earning 100 points each kill is a lot of points and a good possibility to farm a lot of points to get the bushman. Im level 8 right now, only 2 levels left. :)

Last edited:

Koziol87

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I have a problem. When i try to mount on to an elephant, game just crashed. Any ideas ??

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi Guys. I have a problem. When i try to mount on to an elephant, game just crashed. Any ideas ??

Its not just you its bug of the trainer, Just wait for a fix like everyone else.

b0sscanc3r

Reaction score
Is it possible to add an option that resets liberated radio towers? My save bugged out, i liberated all of the radio towers but it says i only did 13/17, so now i can't unlock the Buzzsaw gun.

hgooob2000

Reaction score
can you make a (#fasr walk or #fast run) cheat to this game ??