Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
can you make a (#fasr walk or #fast run) cheat to this game ??

I think its already been asked, And mrantifun said he will try to add this option, Could be awesome to have those cheats :)

b0sscanc3r

Reaction score
No you cant.. Thats what i said :)

I mean it might work but the risk is high and not worth it
Is it possible to add an option that resets liberated radio towers? My save bugged out, i liberated all of the radio towers but it says i only did 13/17, so now i can't unlock the Buzzsaw gun.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to add an option that resets liberated radio towers? My save bugged out, i liberated all of the radio towers but it says i only did 13/17, so now i can't unlock the Buzzsaw gun.

I dont know, Im not the one who making the trainer.

allans

Reaction score

Ive had a few bugs like this aswell, luckily I found the trainer by Alexander D, that has an option to unlock all signature weapons

Monarch

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun! Will you be updating trainer for v1.04?

BreddaProphet

Reaction score
Hey, mate love the work you do, but one problem i'm having is i download the trainer, and i try to extract it from winrar my computer says can not find "trainer file" and after the error message the trainer disappears

Last edited:

ditpet

Reaction score
Hey, mate love the work you do, but one problem i'm having is i download the trainer, and i try to extract it from winrar my computer says can not find "trainer file" and after the error message the trainer disappears
Your antivirus detected as a false threat.

jenyyyy

Reaction score
Congratulations mrantifun for the great trainers!!!

Is noclip on its way?If not could you add it?

Snutz

Donor
Reaction score
Is there a special way for add karma points to work?

Just pressing the hotkey doesn't seem to trigger any change in the value. Everything works except for this.

tirasangue

Reaction score
So... I've used this trainer, and so far its working wonderful for me, but, i want to play coop, i wouldn't risk playing it while using the trainers cheats, but if i go coop with my current account without the trainer opened, would i still get penalized online?