Trainer Search

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer crashes on starting & closing the Game with 1.04 update, need to use the Trainer in the game and turn off before each cut scene /loading screen -.-...

ditpet

Reaction score
Fly cheat would be nice, some fuckin towers are the worst to conquer. Rest of them are all working for me :D
They are very easy. You should only search for ropes on board (where you can jump up), or stairs, or grappling hook place higher. When you jump onto the board with leftover ropes on it, you should use the run-jump. Press Run button, and press Jump button in front of the board. The character climbs up easily. Sometimes rarely the towers are blocked. You need to find a nearby cave to enter it. I completed all of them without any problem.

vedetta

Reaction score
if i'm using the trainer and i ride an elephant the game crash can you fix it? but the trainer is awsome thxxx

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
if i'm using the trainer and i ride an elephant the game crash can you fix it? but the trainer is awsome thxxx

MrAntiFun aware to the bugs

BE patient and wait for a fix like everyone else

ditpet

Reaction score
Hulp miiiii :D The Vehicle takedown skill is remain locked after I complete the race. Anyone has the same bug? How to solve it? (Im not stupid, I did the RACING side-mission, not the survival)

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
Hulp miiiii :D The Vehicle takedown skill is remain locked after I complete the race. Anyone has the same bug? How to solve it? (Im not stupid, I did the RACING side-mission, not the survival)
Its a very Specific type of race you have to complete. Its best to one of each anyway.

poison_ab said:
Fly cheat would be nice, some fuckin towers are the worst to conquer. Rest of them are all working for me :D

Easiest way I've seen is to use the "Buzzer" Helicopter to fly up and into the top compartment of the tower. Some how the thing fits in without the blades hitting the walls or roof if you do it right.

ditpet

Reaction score
Its a very Specific type of race you have to complete. Its best to one of each anyway.

Easiest way I've seen is to use the "Buzzer" Helicopter to fly up and into the top compartment of the tower. Some how the thing fits in without the blades hitting the walls or roof if you do it right.

Im not total idiot, I did the race :D it is a godd**n bug. I found a half-solution. I installed the 1.03 patch unofficially. But it shows half of my skills Locked. They are unlocked, but the Lock is on them. On the other hand I could unlock the Vehicle TD skill with 1 racing.

roblmich

Reaction score
Yeah it's not working for me :| off to find a 1.0.3 trainer... ty anyway mrantifun

kilesa

Reaction score
Other than the mentioned elephant riding bug, it works just the same on 1.03 (RELOADED release) as well as the official 1.04 patch retail by RELOADED.

I'm wondering if some people who're having problems with the trainer are using the ******* release, which was nuked for being buggy. The early version of the 1.04 patch that was retail by ali123 could also be the problem.

Still enjoying the game with MAF's trainer on the reloaded release myself.

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm all options except Mega xp and add karma work in the official 1.4.0 patch. That said some weapons do not work with no reload like the drum fed grenade launcher and the auto crossbow but Mr antifun knows about that.

Viraiasu

Reaction score
It won't let me access the trainer. It crashes even with run as administrator.

ditpet

Reaction score
The trainer is not working for me too on the 1.03 version. Im using RG game and Skid-row update.

Kody Sproat

Reaction score

Far Cry 4 V1.00 Trainer +12

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Inf.Oxygen
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Money
  5. No Reload
  6. Inf.Gadget
  7. No Recoil
  8. Mega Exp
  9. Better Accuracy
  10. UnDetected
  11. Inf.Skill Points
  12. Add Karma Points

Hey MrAntiFun can you please update this for version 1.30? thanks!

WellDamn

Reaction score
could you add unlimited c4 and mines please?
thanks, and keep up the amazing work!

lucasx54880

Reaction score
It doesn't work it says : windows can't find C:/Users/AppDate/Temp/Temp1_FarCry V1Trainer + 12MrAntifun.exe

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
It doesn't work it says : windows can't find C:/Users/AppDate/Temp/Temp1_FarCry V1Trainer + 12MrAntifun.exe
might your antivirus deleted it,turn off your antivirus then try download/extract again,if you also have malwarebytes or supermalware whatever ,then turn it also off.