Trainer Search

pilzer

Donor
Reaction score
For people on V1.4 is the game crashing or the trainer doesn't activate ? .
I had an issue with trainer not working for V 1.0 so upgraded to 1.4 and to answer your question above, yes the game intermittently freezes. Forced to reboot computer.
Thanks for your awesome work Dude.......

GonGon

Reaction score
I have Far Cry 4 running as ad and the trainer too. Start the trainer when im in offline mode in the world but can't get it to activate with F1. Any solution? ( My game is V1.5 )
close trainer , open the game when you in gameworld switch out to windows open the trainer then active it
i have that problem before

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Atr
close trainer , open the game when you in gameworld switch out to windows open the trainer then active it
i have that problem before

Are you sure that you using the latest trainer ?

If not then Ofc that the trainer won't work if you so then start game then trainer

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
@maf - possible to have a no-clip option for this trainer? There are certain part of the game, like in one of Willis mission you need to use the wingsuit to navigate a very narrow mountain pass. It's rather impossible to get pass this even using keyboard or gamepad.

This would be great if you can have this option.

Thanks.

Update - Just pushed the donate button for all the wonderful trainers you have created. Do check it out.

Last edited:

Balirka

Reaction score
Yeah man, no problem :)

When it comes to trainers/cheating via CE or similar apps, always run through the 'checklist' you know.

And if its crashes, always check and see if its a game issue itself or if you need to update gpu drivers.

I have 64GB of RAM so this isn't an issue for me, but sometimes you might run out of memory. Sometimes you get a msg sometimes you don't, I dont know why.
But if while trying to figure it out, try increasing your virtual memory (uses hd space as memory)
To learn how to do this (varies depending on what Window's or what OS you're running, just search google....lots of ppl, self proclaimed 'experts' who will show you how to do so.

Also try Yahoo answers, they have some good tips sometimes :)

I know how to do all of this, thanks anyway... Like I said, I just don't have much experience with these new games and trainers. :) (BTW, why, in the name of all that is and isn't holy, would you need 64 gb of RAM? Do you work with NASA or the LHC or something? :D )

Scottis

Reaction score
has anyone else havin a problem getting v 1.5 to work i tried running as admin but it wont activate cheats?

krafilikto

Reaction score
How do you actually use this? I tried the Watch Dogs one and it didn't work!

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
has anyone else havin a problem getting v 1.5 to work i tried running as admin but it wont activate cheats?

I don't have problem running v1.5 of the game. Have you disable any AV especially Avast softwares? You need to active the trainer while in the game play and not before.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I don't have problem running v1.5 of the game. Have you disable any AV especially Avast softwares? You need to active the trainer while in the game play and not before.
while activating cheats ,antivirus doesn't do anything, especially when a guy have problems like trainer doesn't open,trainer disappear,trainer won't download.... then its antivirus problem.
read this ↓
Make sure your game version is 1.5.0 , Make sure you start the game first then the trainer , Also make sure you only activate the trainer once you start playing in offline mode of the game in game world , If trainer or cheats were activated in main menu before you enter game world of single player the game will most likely crash because it has some anticheats ot prevent cheating .

View attachment 964

Karthik_gem

Reaction score
Is the "freeze timer" working for all of you? I feel it is for Kyrati Racing quests. But whenever I activate it, timer doesn't freeze at all..

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Is the "freeze timer" working for all of you? I feel it is for Kyrati Racing quests. But whenever I activate it, timer doesn't freeze at all..
Timer does not work for me either, unless it is for use during another part of the game and not the racing. Although I cant figure out where else it would be used so if any one is aware of where this is for and if it works I would love to know thanks.

Gauravp499

Reaction score
Say.... MrAnti Fun.... Could you please max the Autocross work have No reload.....It aint working. Thnx