Trainer Search

ace7580

Reaction score
my issue is with the karats cheat aka money option,it gives me 999,999k but when i go to buy anything it says insufficient funds, wtf ???

monkerlotus

Reaction score
my issue is with the karats cheat aka money option,it gives me 999,999k but when i go to buy anything it says insufficient funds, wtf ???

I am not experiencing this, Which trainer version and game versions are you using?

ace7580

Reaction score
steam with latest patch and latest trainer,but i figured it out,i have to activate the cheat then turn it off.

chinise33

Reaction score
The trainer 1.0.5 works with the new patch but in offline in online doesnt work. I try and works 100%

kostas197r

Reaction score
I use the new path 1.0.6 and the udetected is not work in version 1.0.5

I use the both version trainers,and then the undetected work.

Specifically in version 1.0.0 the undetected work.

llbrunoll

Reaction score
Please make one trainer for the new 1.6 version... please please. thank you for your work mr XD

ace7580

Reaction score
for those who might be experiencing the black screen after finishing the mission death from above,all i did was remove my profile backup folder and deleted the game and re installed it,then re added this final save before it decided to black screen me,and repeated the mission again and it worked,hope this helps anybody else out.

EDIT: this is for noSTEAM version and does work for steam version to,idk about other versions,just download and try.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u84bzcg3y4ditn2/ALI213.Saves.2014-12-28_23-44-18.zip

NoSpamSi

Reaction score
Great trainer - having fun exploring the game. Stuck on a radio tower though that seems to require an impossible jump. Any chance of a teleport or noclip option?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Great trainer - having fun exploring the game. Stuck on a radio tower though that seems to require an impossible jump. Any chance of a teleport or noclip option?
use the buzzer it can fly straight in without damage and then fly out again to next tower

NoSpamSi

Reaction score
Heh...actually that tower is at the limit of the buzzer's flight ceiling; the top two floors are actually over it; you can't just fly in. I managed it in the end with a lucky crash ;)

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
A no-clip option is a great thing for this game especially when you need to use the wingsuit for navigating thru a narrow valley in Death From The Sky mission.
I've check all over the net and there is no such option in those available trainer.

STEVE1978

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I'm unable to activate the trainer. Pressing the F1 key, just makes a chime sound in windows. I'm running a beta version of Windows 10. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've used many trainers in the past.

Evan2003

Reaction score
I start trainer and run the game in offline mode. Trainer says game is on. But, none of the commands work. I press F1 and it enters the skills screen. Trying to use undetected. Any help or ideas?

ace7580

Reaction score
all i did was run the game as administrator,and when i got to the title screen i selected offline mode,went in game waited like 30 secs or so then launched the trainer 1.5v as administrator, (since my game was patched till 1.5v), and waited 20secs or less for the trainer to fully load,then pressed f1 waited 5 secs,and was good to start adding options,btw its a steam version retail that im using or at least was.

xB0SSX

Reaction score
Where can i download the newest version only see the old 1.0.5?
Anybody can post link or so pls?:)