Trainer Search

Reaction score
anyone having graphic issues when using the trainer? for a certain cheat, it takes a faded screenshot almost and smears it across the screen almost as if i'm on drugs. It's annoying and I don't know what causes it.

renzor

Master Donor
Reaction score
A recent Far Cry 4 update just broke the hell out of this trainer.

Game will crash if you activate trainer before loading your save file.
Game will randomly crash with the trainer active.
F2 - God Mode will randomly detoggle. Also causes animations (being on fire, swarmed by bees) and events (defend nearby outpost) to be endless.
F5 - Inf. Money acts normal, but now maximizes the prices of everything. Also, When you turn it off, you have no money.
F6 - No Reload doesn't work for some weapons.
F11 - UnDetected is okay until you toggle it too many times, then it can cause crashes.

Definitely need an update.

Last edited:

Knight_Ahmed

Reaction score
thanks sooo much but
trainer +12 where is :
  1. Freeze Timer ?
  2. Walking and Running Speed Up ?
  3. Reset Speed to Original ?

Shagguar45

Reaction score
Yeah Im on version 1.10.2, need an update for escape durgesh, cause I simply cannot finish this mode in 30 minutes. War turtle over here....

jimiim

Reaction score
Yeah Im on version 1.10.2, need an update for escape durgesh, cause I simply cannot finish this mode in 30 minutes. War turtle over here....
How do you have 1.10.2, only latest one i'm seeing is Far Cry 4 V1.09 Trainer +14

Hexfur

Reaction score
downloaded latest trainer, folder is empty :( had the same issue with the far cry 3 trainer but i couldn't fix the issue

Arcamean

Reaction score
Anyway to disable the auto launcher for the website? It launches, pulls me outa full screen then when I try to use it I've got a glitched screen showing whatever I was looking at before the launcher.