Trainer Search

bobbycookie

Donor
Reaction score
and thanks for the trainer, just the "add karma" doesn't work but otherwise AWESOME

brockelley

Reaction score
I have my DPI on my computer set very high because I use a TV.

Is there any way to help with the scaling? Because everything is blown up and I can't see what I'm clicking.

I've clicked the "don't allow scaling with DPI" button and I run as administrator but nothing helps.

Stevenlys

Reaction score
Tried using it on ver. 1.3 and is working fine. There's one problem though one of the cheat will crash during riding elephant and force shut down the game.

bazukalaur

Reaction score
Does anyone have a fix for the Karma bug? where it doesn't lvl up it just goes after the limit and pile up..... like you have 1900/1200

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Does somoene else stucked in the mission where you need to find yogi and ragie and take your gear back ? i did found them in a cave, Tho its still saying find them and get your gear back, Does someone know something how to fix it ?

Poori

Reaction score
I also have karma bug. Don't use it for now or it will cause your karma level stuck. For me I have to play a new game to rid that problem. (I think this karma cheat problem don't occur with this trainer alone, I found this bug even I edit karma by cheat engine.)

Trainer (1.0) work fine with 1.3 unless you enabled them before loading save. It will crash the game during first loading save or use save and quit game option.

Lubo1788

Reaction score
Thank you very mush

Hi. First off. Thanks for doing this.

I'm new to these trainers. How does it work?
Does it write over my existing save?
Anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial?
Thanks again.

Dibyajyoti Chanda

Reaction score
can u plz make a trainer of the different versions? mainly versions that the update is being released

ranssss

Reaction score
i also have the karma bug.. is there a way too reverse or fix it???

sourav mondal

Reaction score
thank you sooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo much......you are really the best.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Crashing on loading screens.. :c
You going to updated it for 1.0.3 ?

lemdzung

Reaction score
thank you very much ! But next time can you add Inf.Bag size ??? All that I need !

patriautism

Reaction score
Is there any way you could update this for 1.3.0 proper version . The other versions are full of bugs, but reloaded is straight. If not I understand, you're a busy man. Thanks any way dude!

demn

Reaction score
far cry 4 version 1.3.0 reloaded.. confirm trainer crashes .. hope it will update soon thanks