Trainer Search

DrPrank

Reaction score
Could you please update your trainer to be compatible with version 1.3.0 too? Thanks!!

doodl3simpl3

Reaction score
pls update your trainer to 1.03, no one will play 1.01 anymore since it has too many bug

DocD

Reaction score
I'm playing reloaded v1.03 and no problems. But would like to have a mission timer freeze, please.
Edit: That could all change after getting Far Cry 4 Proper, will let u know.

Last edited:

doodl3simpl3

Reaction score
both ubi games are very buggy right now, they handle two fixes at the same time, guess that they are pretty damn busy atm

Lubo1788

Reaction score
Just to say i got this working.
My dloads folder was set to show files by time. And when i downloaded this i ended up opening a rar file and seen FC4 saves. Was in a hurry for work. And i was wondering how a trainer could come in the form of a save game.
When i got home i realised and found the trainer exe.
doh!

anyway, not fully tested but seems to be working fine. I just wanted god mode and undected for screenshotting.

Thank you. Great work. Will make donation, not much sad to say, but will get it done soon.

Lubo1788

Reaction score
Does the elephant issue happen with everyone or just if your unlucky?
Hopefully get a fix for that soon.

Cristina

Reaction score
can you please make one for version 1.3.0 ? thanks so much. your trainers are always great.

Lubo1788

Reaction score
Im just getting a pinging noise now when i press any F keys.
Its not working.

What causes that ?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
A new version of the game out as you already know, of course.

I ask you to be patient and not spamming MrAntiFun.

You can not expect him to prepare the second trainer so fast, it takes time to make any trainer, and he has a lot Trainers to prepare as you know.

General_X0

Reaction score
I have my DPI on my computer set very high because I use a TV.

Is there any way to help with the scaling? Because everything is blown up and I can't see what I'm clicking.

I've clicked the "don't allow scaling with DPI" button and I run as administrator but nothing helps.

Hey there, i also couldnt see anything in the Dark & Light! But after i set the Light Quality to Low, everything was fine!
Maybe it will help you to.

ditpet

Reaction score
Halfly offtopic
1, How can I change to fire and expl arrows?
2, How to find the blue masks? I only see a blue area on the map, but I dont find anything suspicious.

Ezy

Reaction score
I have applied godmode by both Editing my GamerProfile and the trainer, and it's crashed in the same way after trying to mount the elephant.
Haven't tried other option than godmode yet, but I think it might be the cause here.. pardon my English

CaesarCze

Reaction score
I think it may because godmode is only for character not for the mounted elephant, and since the elephant and player have separate health game freaks out.